Tony the type of guy

Tony the type of guy to say hold on i'm talking brother as his son is saying his first words.

Tony the type of guy to kill one stone with 2 birds

...to look in the mirror and say ‘take off the sun glasses’ three times

Last edited:
Tony the type of guy to where sunglasses while asking opponent not wearing glasses to take them off. Brett Okamoto

Tony is the type of guy who calls you on the phone to tell you he can't talk right now

Tony's the type of guy to leave Alexander Graham Bell a voice mail before he invented the telephone.

- To take performance decreasing drugs

- To sprawl when his daughter tries to hug him

- To illegally emigrate to Mexico

- To give his corner advice between rounds

- to be Mexican even if he never went to Mexico.

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to ask the referee if he’s ready at the start of the fight.

It's irrelevant. You batshit Americans think the XYZ component of XYZ-American has any relevance but it doesn't. Nobody outside of plastic Americans care about that.
Not irrelevant just because it fits your agenda. Hes Mexican , facts dont care about your feelings

Not irrelevant just because it fits your agenda. Hes Mexican , facts dont care about your feelings

No real Mexican thinks he is Mexican with his gringo Spanish and his British last name lmfao.

Are you also a fake 1/4 th something American on your cousin's side? Lol.

No real Mexican thinks he is Mexican with his gringo Spanish and his British last name lmfao.

Are you also a fake 1/4 th something American on your cousin's side? Lol.
You're right , when people ask me what's my race I tell them I'm american cause some guy with a dyslexic username told me so

Tony is the type of guy to tell the referee to obey his commands and protect himself at all times.

I don't recall which sherbro or reddit account originally posted this, so sorry for no attribution. Definitely one of my favorites.

You're right , when people ask me what's my race I tell them I'm american cause some guy with a dyslexic username told me so
Well enjoy your identity issues brah. BTW nothing wrong in being an American. Just be proud of your real identity instead of larping.

Tony the type of guy to suck on his big toe and claim it helps his chi

Back