Media Tony on First Take

Ferguson is annoying

Can't wait to see him get slept this weekend

Khabib is not a good person, thats the problem. He behaves like a thug, is friend with dictators and makes fun of homeless people. He doesnt represent anything good in this planet.

he paid a homeless dude money to do push-ups. Not making fun of homeless people although I live in SoCal and despise the homeless junkies that have ruined LA county and are starting to trickle down into OC.

I so can't wait for Saturday.
A lot of fighters I like and want to win, but results are secondary to me at this point. I'm just glad we finally have some fights.

Why do you think people on this board hate Khabib because he’s Muslim? I think it’s pretty rad to have a Muslim champ. As a follower of Christ, I believe it’s important to respect all religions.

I also I think it’s VERY important to have these types of role models in today’s society which is full of just bad people.

I definitely prefer Khabib than the likes of Jon Jones, Conor, etc who live degenerate lifestyles and engage in immoral activities.
It’s mostly an American board and as you know there’s a lot of hatred towards Muslims in Murrica
Your mindset is very rare, a lot people just hate people don’t share their beliefs

Actually, this is the most sane I have ever seen Tony. Good for him.

SAS looks old af
Maybe he didn't put on his makeup today.

I also know this shit was awkward as hell, and I haven't even watched it yet.
Edit

Actually, I enjoyed that interview. I stand corrected.
Tony Ferguson's the type of guy to go on First Take so that he can give the final thoughts on a topic.

Last edited:
Back