Media Tony on First Take

How does he blame Khabib for pulling out of 249 when it was cancelled in April?? Plus now its Ramadan and he wouldnt be able to fly into the US anyways for the fight. Khabib is right calling Tony stupid.

This isn't boxing Max.

He was right on all people except Khabib.
After all what happened I don't understand the grudge and the trash talk against Khabib.
Khabib has a lot of haters on here, after he smashed Conor and in the lead up to the fight when it became clear the fight is actually going to happen they all turned on him
Khabib’s calling the shots with the UFC, telling NSAC to put it up their ass etc didn’t help
Add the fact that he’s Muslim and that guarantees he will he hated on here for as long as the board exists
If and when he beats Tony and maybe Conor again the hate on here for him will make Ronda seem beloved

WOW...the most coherent Ferguson I've ever heard.

BEST FIRST TAKE APPEARANCE EVER!!!!

If he beats tony fair n square he will get respect

Khabib has a lot of haters on here, after he smashed Conor and in the lead up to the fight when it became clear the fight is actually going to happen they all turned on him
Khabib’s calling the shots with the UFC, telling NSAC to put it up their ass etc didn’t help
Add the fact that he’s Muslim and that guarantees he will he hated on here for as long as the board exists
If and when he beats Tony and maybe Conor again the hate on here for him will make Ronda seem beloved

Why do you think people on this board hate Khabib because he’s Muslim? I think it’s pretty rad to have a Muslim champ. As a follower of Christ, I believe it’s important to respect all religions.

I also I think it’s VERY important to have these types of role models in today’s society which is full of just bad people.

I definitely prefer Khabib than the likes of Jon Jones, Conor, etc who live degenerate lifestyles and engage in immoral activities.

i hate when dudes use the "i wanted to take him to deep waters, that's why it went the distance" excuse.

giphy.gif

Max Kllerman doesn’t care what a laugh factory resident has to say. Of course he’s a casual. You think max or SAS want to cover mma? Lol

Why do you think people on this board hate Khabib because he’s Muslim? I think it’s pretty rad to have a Muslim champ. As a follower of Christ, I believe it’s important to respect all religions.

I also I think it’s VERY important to have these types of role models in today’s society which is full of just bad people.

I definitely prefer Khabib than the likes of Jon Jones, Conor, etc who live degenerate lifestyles and engage in immoral activities.
Khabib is not a good person, thats the problem. He behaves like a thug, is friend with dictators and makes fun of homeless people. He doesnt represent anything good in this planet.

What he said about khabib--i told him I was gonna mop the mat with his hat and then he ran away lmao
What he said about mcnuggets. Classic
This really was some great publicity for tony. Good job man. Great words!

Lol in a different interview. He said
It was nice to do the free weight cut. When asked about it
He is so much funnier than mcgregor and khabib
He ain't playing. Thats all I know
Plus did you hear he broke his arm against johnson. The first round!
Same interview
Do you think the khabib fight will ever happen
Tony: I dont give s shit
Interviewer starts talking--
Tony: hold on lady I was talkin . Lmao

Back