Tony needs to step down

This is absolutely ridiculous lol. Tony has earned his right to fight for a title, and patiently waited for his rightful shot perhaps longer than any other fighter ever. IMO, Conor needs a top 5 LW win before he gets another crack at Khabib. The fact that Dana looks past that, and also bends the rules for Conor so deliberately, and publicly, is a shame. Other fighters have to be furious. I like Conor too, but think he should have to earn his shots like everyone else.

This is absolutely ridiculous lol. Tony has earned his right to fight for a title, and patiently waited for his rightful shot perhaps longer than any other fighter ever. IMO, Conor needs a top 5 LW win before he gets another crack at Khabib. The fact that Dana looks past that, and also bends the rules for Conor so deliberately, and publicly, is a shame. Other fighters have to be furious. I like Conor too, but think he should have to earn his shots like everyone else.
Tony needs a tune-up fight before fighting for the belt. Fans dont want to see him waste his opportunity going in ring rusty and blow his one big now or never chance.
Conor is at 100% and ready to go because he Matrixed all of Cowboys punches with 0 landing. This is the fight to make and I doubt Tony would complain as long as he gets paid approriately.

Conor 2.0 is fake. Cowboy is the hype train maker. Remember Darren Till? The fight with Cowboy did not prove anything, just like in the case of Darren Till.

Till is legit, after Cowboy he beat Wonderboy.

He got wrecked by Tyron, he dropped Masvidal although he eventually got starched if they had a rematch I got it 50/50 and now he just beat Kelvin so he's in the mix at MW.

Most anticipated? Are you fucking mental? Khabib dominated and finished him, the fight wasn't close. If you want to talk about most anticipated fight in UFC history, let's talk about Khabib vs Ferguson. Never before in the UFC have 2 fighters on 11 fight win streaks faced each other, let alone for a belt. Think about that for a while, let it sink in, both fighters have 11 straight wins in the same division, this has never even been close to happening before. Any hard core fan of the UFC wants to see Tony vs Khabib, the only people that want to see Mcgregor fight Khabib again are the retarded casual nut hugging losers that get off on cheap thrills.

a man with an opinion and who is in minority. Conor 2.0 vs Khabib II sells way more than Khabib vs Tony therefore more people want to see it and rightfully so

No one gives a shit about PPVs buys. They want to see a more competitive fight than McGregor will give. Only WWE fans like you want to see the same McGregor, with no cardio and no ground game, get beat by Khabib again. Please stop making daily McNugget Ball Sucking threads.

Tony vs Khabib first 100%.

It would be sweet if Tony beats Khabib, then Conor fights Tony first then rematches Khabib.

That's my dream scenario.

If Tony loses now we'll never see Tony vs Conor and I'd really love to see that fight as well.

No one gives a shit about PPVs buys. They want to see a more competitive fight than McGregor will give. Only WWE fans like you want to see the same McGregor, with no cardio and no ground game, get beat by Khabib again. Please stop making daily McNugget Ball Sucking threads.
Umm? More PPVS = More People want to see Conor 2.0 vs Khabib II with both men healthy and at their best. Tony has been out forever and needs to tune-up fight before fighting for the belt so best case would be Ferguson vs Gathje to face the winner of the most anticipated rematch in MMA history Conor 2.0 vs Khabib part 2

Umm? More PPVS = More People want to see Conor 2.0 vs Khabib II with both men healthy and at their best. Tony has been out forever and needs to tune-up fight before fighting for the belt so best case would be Ferguson vs Gathje to face the winner of the most anticipated rematch in MMA history Conor 2.0 vs Khabib part 2

Ferguson fought in June when he beat Cerrone. That's hardly long enough for a fighter to need a tune-up fight. A tune-up fight is what your boy just got at 170 lbs against, no other than, Cerrone. Tony has more than earned his title fight and no one cares about McGregor except you WWE fans. Please don't respond to me because I don't care what a casual wants, go watch Royal Rumble or whatever WWE PPV is coming up.

Tony needs to step down and let Conor 2.0 rematch Khabib before Ramadan starts. Its the most anticipated fight in the history and would sell 2m+ PPVs which is more than Tony has sold his in his entire career combined probably. There is a reason why Conor is by far the most liked and popular fighter who makes way more than anyone else and thats because he talks the talk but also walks the walk.
Connor hasn't won a fight at 155 in over 3 years. Tony and Khabib are the best 155 lb fighters and this is long overdue. Connor can fight Justin and winner gets shot. If the UFC wants to ride the Connor gravy train, then he could fight Nate, Jorge, or GSP. Money talks. GSP would fight Connor for the right amount of money.

Tony needs to step down and let Conor 2.0 rematch Khabib before Ramadan starts. Its the most anticipated fight in the history and would sell 2m+ PPVs which is more than Tony has sold his in his entire career combined probably. There is a reason why Conor is by far the most liked and popular fighter who makes way more than anyone else and thats because he talks the talk but also walks the walk.

Actually you need to step down from ever posting on this forum again.

Pretty sure 90% of Sherdog prefers Khabib vs Tony...

Last time Tony stepped down on his own...stepped down right on a TV cable.

someone on a 12 win streak, should step down for someone that just beat someone he already beat.
dumbest shit I've seen on her.

Fans deserve to see what will happen when both men are at their best. Conor was hardly 40% in the first fight, battling injuries and probably still drunk after all the partying he did after the Floyd fight. Now he is back better than ever so this is the fight to make.
And we have been waiting longer for Tony/Khabib. Now they are both healthy it's the fight that needs to happen first. Conor can fight after. And, in the meantime, Conor can fight Justin Gaethje.

And we have been waiting longer for Tony/Khabib. Now they are both healthy it's the fight that needs to happen first. Conor can fight after. And, in the meantime, Conor can fight Justin Gaethje.
Justin is ranked below Conor so it makes zero sense for them to fight

Back