Tony needs to step down

Joined dec 2019. Why am I not even a little surprised...smh

Tony needs to step down and let Conor 2.0 rematch Khabib before Ramadan starts. Its the most anticipated fight in the history and would sell 2m+ PPVs which is more than Tony has sold his in his entire career combined probably. There is a reason why Conor is by far the most liked and popular fighter who makes way more than anyone else and thats because he talks the talk but also walks the walk.

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Tony needs to step down and let Conor 2.0 rematch Khabib before Ramadan starts. Its the most anticipated fight in the history and would sell 2m+ PPVs which is more than Tony has sold his in his entire career combined probably. There is a reason why Conor is by far the most liked and popular fighter who makes way more than anyone else and thats because he talks the talk but also walks the walk.
New account checks out.
Bad like-to-post ratio checks out.
Dubs?

A long delayed match should be nixed for the 5th time in favor of a rematch?
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Die...slowly

Damn.

Keep slurpin' on ConDerp McBegMore's micro-dick.

Geez.

I know I shouldnt feed the troll but....

No.1 He is CONTRACTED to fight Khabib, probably for quite a lot of money. So he should just tear up the contract, give up maybe 500,000dollars, maybe a million (who knows)???
No.2 Conor v Khabib II is ONLY the most anticipated in YOUR head. Seen that fight, it was one-sided, I've no interest in seeing it again
No.3 Yet another phenomenally stupid and pointless thread when there are already hundreds existing but...NO....you have to generate yet another new one and clog up the boards even more.

Really who gives a rats ass how many PPV's are sold? Really?

He must be getting a cut? New fanz care more about ppv buys than seeing a quality fight...

I know I shouldnt feed the troll but....

No.1 He is CONTRACTED to fight Khabib, probably for quite a lot of money. So he should just tear up the contract, give up maybe 500,000dollars, maybe a million (who knows)???
No.2 Conor v Khabib II is ONLY the most anticipated in YOUR head. Seen that fight, it was one-sided, I've no interest in seeing it again
No.3 Yet another phenomenally stupid and pointless thread when there are already hundreds existing but...NO....you have to generate yet another new one and clog up the boards even more.
That wasnt Rejunavated Conor 2.0 fans deserve to see what happens when both men are at their best

khabib tony is on the 18th and ramadan starts on the 23rd. so what is the point of this thread? khabib is supposed to rematch mcgregor 5 days after his last fight? unless you mean tony not fighting khabib at all, in which case, you are dumb.

No. We have been waiting a long time for Tony/Khabib, that fight needs to happen.

Who gives a fuck about PPV's unless you are receiving income from said PPV's.

Conor just beat a guy at WW who is now on a 3 fight skid, all by way of TKO. Why not have Conor fight someone at LW before handing him another title shot.

No. We have been waiting a long time for Tony/Khabib, that fight needs to happen.

Who gives a fuck about PPV's unless you are receiving income from said PPV's.

Conor just beat a guy at WW who is now on a 3 fight skid, all by way of TKO. Why not have Conor fight someone at LW before handing him another title shot.
Fans deserve to see what will happen when both men are at their best. Conor was hardly 40% in the first fight, battling injuries and probably still drunk after all the partying he did after the Floyd fight. Now he is back better than ever so this is the fight to make.

Back