Tony Mcgregor - 'Lines were crossed when Khabib began questioning my parenting"..

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone hear this boolshit coming from Mcgregor sr on ariels show ? Also ran khabibs dad down talking about how he shouldn't have let him wrestle bears and how its child abuse or sth. No mention of shame or embarrassment regarding his sons behaviour tho. Guess we know where conor gets his pisspoor attitude from .

His tears will be the most delicious when the inevitable happens.

tumblr_nsreac8XQH1upwz95o1_400.gif

Last edited:
{<jordan}

Conor crossing lines between Khabib's family and a Chechen warlord and Tony boy here talking about his parenting.

70157330.jpg

VS

method=get&s=khabib-nurmagomedov-08-04-2014-0-13-11-648.jpg

Lolwhat? Cocainor's father is accusing Khabib of acting disrespectful to his opponent's parents after all the shit Colon said? This is some next level hypocrisy, if true.
<{clintugh}>

Oh noooo a dolly gonna come flying right through your window Khabibbork1}

He gets a pass.

Khabib’s dad talked shit about Conor, so Conor talked shit about him. He’s also right about the bear. Extreme negligence from Khabib’s father.

It’s entertaining to watch but, it’s so dangerous. It’s whatever to me, though. I’ll watch with a smile on my face and not give a damn, doesn’t mean it’s right though.

Also, he did talk about Conor’s attitude in the past. He talked about how he has no idea where all of it comes from. The talent, confidence, the talk, etc.

He didn’t have high expectations for Conor as a fighter until things he said he’d do started coming true. Are you really that similar to your parents? Everybody’s their own individual.

I’m sure Conor’s parents were fine, just like Khabib’s father was to him (besides the bear).

Lines were crossed when your sons prepared lines came across like he was a crack head

I love trash talking but it needs to be a Dad free zone... like Mysterio's family home.

Weidman’s dad
Wonderboys dad
Northcutts dad
Khabibs dad
Connors dad

What is going on

Why the fuck is Ariel interviewing Conor's dad? The fuck is this?

Hypocrisy at its best. the lines were crossed a long time ago when Anthony's coked up felon of a son started to call Abdulmanap a quivering coward and now he says this?? Pot meet kettle.

Lol half hour of conor talking shit bout khabibs family, home, people, president, etc... 10 seconds of khabib mentioning conors dad = khabib was completely out of line.

Conors dad is a confirmed conor nuthugger.

Who cares, everyone knows the GOAT dad is Mr Charlie Weidman

He's still my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back