Tony Khabib UFC3 Simulation

In this simulation posted by the UFC Khabib TKO's gnp Tony in the 4th round :D

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

2k is also trash
How is 2k trash? I hear that sports games are trash all the time, but you literally can't get better than 2k/FIFA/Madden gameplay with the current technology. Is it in reference to the features or something?

Good enough for me. Take it to the bank , for sure.

Incidentally the v8 supercar championship is now being held on simulators. Most of the drivers have decent Sims for training purposes. Could be interesting.

Wouldn't work for ufc ... But hey good on em for trying

Wish 2K Sports could make a UFC game...

EA Sports is trash... hogging up all the rights to every sport. SMFH

I don't think you want 2K on anything considering how bad the WWE games are and how fucked the NBA 2K games are these days.

This is fun. They should do simulation with every fighter.

I think this simulation is all you guys getting bored lol

Reminded me of my neighbour playing Football Manager series

How is 2k trash? I hear that sports games are trash all the time, but you literally can't get better than 2k/FIFA/Madden gameplay with the current technology. Is it in reference to the features or something?
First off you know EA makes FIFA and Madden
2k makes WWE and NBA also both companies have been tanking the core gameplay of these franchises for a while now the current editions of all 4 of those games are absolutely dogshit most dedicated fans of those series will tell you they stopped being good years ago all they care about now is the card packs and mircotransactions that are actually more like gambling. They just want to keep the card buyers addicted and recycle the shit gameplay without adding or tweaking it.
The graphics might be the best but the actual games have suffered

First off you know EA makes FIFA and Madden
2k makes WWE and NBA also both companies have been tanking the core gameplay of these franchises for a while now the current editions of all 4 of those games are absolutely dogshit most dedicated fans of those series will tell you they stopped being good years ago all they care about now is the card packs and mircotransactions that are actually more like gambling. They just want to keep the card buyers addicted and recycle the shit gameplay without adding or tweaking it.
The graphics might be the best but the actual games have suffered
I dunno I get a lot out of NBA. I don't play the park thing because that's for wee guys. Not sure what else I'd ask for to be honest.

WWE is absolutely shite on the other hand. They just aren't trying there.

Back