Tony Khabib UFC3 Simulation

My simulator also shows Rocky Balboa KOing Tyson Fury 9 out of 10 times.

I thought Dustin had Khabib in a spot of bother, he was never in real trouble in that guillotine however he may not possess the defensive culture to find his way out of a brabo or a triangle of Tony’s

It can happen. Tony has long hardy limbs that will stay tight even at late rounds.

Khabib not being immune to subs is bullcrap. Sure, he is a firm wrestler that is mostly on top where it is difficult to manipulate such a hard bodied stiff guy. But if Tony locks in a tight triangle or manages to get a rearnaked in scrambles, it is over.

It can happen. Tony has long hardy limbs that will stay tight even at late rounds.

Khabib not being immune to subs is bullcrap. Sure, he is a firm wrestler that is mostly on top where it is difficult to manipulate such a hard bodied stiff guy. But if Tony locks in a tight triangle or manages to get a rearnaked in scrambles, it is over.
<bball1>

Guy said he put two AI v eachother and watched a few times and Tony won by sub every time.
I am putting nothing into this before dweebs point out that it's a game and it isn't real life HAHA FORRREAL BRO?

Good little watch if your into the UFC3 game. MartialMind is also the goat UFC tuber

Show the results of you rolling dice next please.

so this is where sherdog reached now?
This is where boredom and MMA starvation gets us. I watched a EA UFC fight on YouTube between Tyson and Lesnar the other day. When Tyson started blasting him with shots, I actually yelled “shoot the fucking takedown!” :confused:
Fuck...

If Tony doesn´t get Rocked in the first round, the simulation is bad.

Played this game far too much, and one thing i've learned is that if you simulate on the highest difficulty(or any for that matter) with anyone who's remotely Wrestling/BJJ orientated then a 1st round submission will commence.. It means absolute wank, simulated tournaments so many times and 9/10 fights 3 or 5 round finish by submission in the first round.

Ea ufc 3 is so bad. The magnetic overhands is bad. Everything in this game is bad

UFC3 was one of the worst games ever made imo.

there you have it guys , bet the house on tony by sub already

Back