Tony is the type of guy to drive from Costa Mesa, CA to Houston, TX

They do? You sure?

I always hear fighters throw plane tickets for their team into their overall expenses for fights

Yes, you goof. The UFC covers flight and hotel for the fighter and two cornermen. Anyone additional is at the fighter's expense

He wouldn't be able to resist the urge to train and hit the pads on the plane if he were to fly, just like TJ Dillashaw

giphy.gif
Holy hell that is so cringe. The guy behind them is trying to hold in his laughter.

They do? You sure?

I always hear fighters throw plane tickets for their team into their overall expenses for fights
I remember a local UFC fighter telling me that the UFC would pay hotel + flight for the fighter and 2 cornerman (this was 4 years ago but I doubt it's changed much).

His 3rd coach was able to come for free because another teammate of his was fighting on the same card, they basically pooled the coaches together

Last edited:
I don’t what they used to make the drive, but if you did it in a Sprinter Van it would probably be a pretty chill little road trip with the boys

I don’t what they used to make the drive, but if you did it in a Sprinter Van it would probably be a pretty chill little road trip with the boys
Tony is the type of guy to pay extra for the smallest rental available

That's actually kinda cool. Seems like a fun ride.
This episode got me excited for this card. Can't wait!

Because he is mentally sick and stupid.
He should be best friends with the likes of Diego Sarnchez, Diaz bros and Mayhem Miller

Always glad to see Ben Saunders.

<This7>

He's Sherbro for you young'un's out there that didn't know.

Back