Tony is ready for war.

i dont know who i want to win i love them both i really dont want this fight because if tony loses no title shot for him which he solely deserves and cowboy vise versa i just want to see them both face khabib but i truly want tony to do that hopefully elcucuy wins but if cowboy gets the job done i hope he ends khabibs reign because he is a boring champion in my opinion (not saying i dont like wrestling im actually one of wrestlings biggest advocates and i wrestle myself i just dont like khabibs style of wrestling)

Imagine seeing this mother fucker in a dark alley LOL

He's one of the few guys in the UFC that really lives up to his nick name if not exceeds it

he'd be too busy at war with himself in his mind, maybe.

I hate when pro athletes who make decent money talk about "talking food off my kids table"

If you've got a fancy car - stop trying to pretend like every cent you make goes to your kids and you're struggling to put food on the table (even if it's not meant literally)

I feel the winner of him and cowboy is the one to dethrone khabib. Could go either way but I'm rooting for Tony.

Medicated Tony is champ champ material.

Imagine seeing this mother fucker in a dark alley LOL

He's one of the few guys in the UFC that really lives up to his nick name if not exceeds it
He and Joanna should get together and make some Boogey Babies
1046945164.jpg.0.jpg

Joanna-Jedrzejczyk.png

Well, you know what they say..

There’s only two Tony Ferguson’s.
Lost!

someone correct me if I'm wrong here

But is Valentina vs Eye ahead of Cerrone vs Ferguson on the card ??! wtf

Lmao I’d say the opposite I think cowboy is going to crumble from Tony’s pressure

Well, cowboy has been active, his hands have definitely gotten better. He presently looks as good as he ever has. Tony is getting on a little in age, hasn’t been active. Is no doubt fairly heavily medicated due to mental issues. Tony has almost been finished by guys a lot less DANGERous guys than cowboy. I think cowboy should come forward. He doesn’t fight aswell backing up imo.

Tony looks down to fighting weight already can't wait for my boy Tony's return...

Well, cowboy has been active, his hands have definitely gotten better. He presently looks as good as he ever has. Tony is getting on a little in age, hasn’t been active. Is no doubt fairly heavily medicated due to mental issues. Tony has almost been finished by guys a lot less DANGERous guys than cowboy. I think cowboy should come forward. He doesn’t fight aswell backing up imo.
Cerrone is older and has been brutally finished by lesser guys than Tony.......

Back