Tony is ready for war.

cowboy is a slow starter, tony brings solid pressure at all times.

seems when cowboy plays defense he gets knocked out.

when he applies the pressure he wins.

he is going to have a hard time out hustling ferggy.

Still waiting for that fight with Werdum haha. Tony Ferguson is a cock guy.

LOL at Tony turning this into something it isn't. These guys are pro fighters. The more shit I see like this from cringy Tony the more I think Cerrone benefits from it. Tony's smack talk is so bad he talks other guys into his head. And walls. We all have mouths to feed Tony. STFU. Pulling for Papa Cerrone now, was sort of neutral before.

Imagine being this much of a beta male

Cerrone fought Robbie fucking Lawler. I doubt he's afraid of Ferguson.

Cowboy is a bad ass adrenaline junkie but Tony's nutso, basically for kicks Cerrone likes to visit where Tony lives

Last edited:
I love Tony but I hope this guy gets the help he needs. Seems like a messed up piece of matchmaking if even half of that shit is true about his mental health.
Shhhhhhhh... as in stfu...

I admit, I like them both, but lately I like Cerrone more and I root for him in this fight. But reality is Cerrone have to fight very well to win here. He does not have a reach advantage, he is not a lot taller either. And this is some key advantages that he usually has when he wins. Or big, big tehnical advantage in some area (like in Perry fight where he was a lot better on the ground). I think Cerrone's kickboxing is a lot cleaner and crisper than Ferguson's, this should obvious. But Ferg is too relentless, too tough and too sneaky.
I wish Cerrone to win, but his slow movement down at 155 compared to 170 is a big concern for me in this fight. I was afraid Al was gonna catch him with something, but Al does not have the reach + he doesn't like to leap into distance or apply a lot of pressure, so it was not a problem for Donald in this fight. But Tony is something very different...
GettyImages-1046864504.jpg

Tony is overrated,. Justin, conor, edson, kevin, cerrone all smoke him.

He already beat Barboza and Lee, Conor would have exactly one round to catch him before getting smoked, he's probably going to bust Cerrone up. Justin, however, is interesting as fuck.

Tony is too crazy sometimes. He's been hit hard in a lot of fights. He's been rocked a couple times by guys I thought he was much better than. He seems to like taking shots to help him get going.

That could cost him against any of the top tier guys including cerrone. His skill set is as good as anyone. So it wouldn't surprise me to see him win or lose in any upcoming fight.

Back