Tony is ready for war.

Imagine seeing this mother fucker in a dark alley LOL

He's one of the few guys in the UFC that really lives up to his nick name if not exceeds it
he seems like a fairly decent guy tbh.

Tony’s winning streak comes to an end with Cerrone.

Donald is going to light this dude up like a Christmas tree.

Tony’s winning streak comes to an end with Cerrone.

Donald is going to light this dude up like a Christmas tree.
Should be a close fight. Cerrone has been doing well at handling pressure lately. If they go strike for strike Cerrone should win.

such a great fight. Both guys have some history for slow starts before turning it on. Wish it was a 5 rounder. Ive always loved cowboy from before he was even in the ufc but tony is the money bet here. Cerrone is gonna land but he wont be able to keep range and tony will get inside and work the body and we all will win in what should be a war.

Guy has some severe mental issues. a few weeks of chilling out is not gonna fix it.

He better hope that he can beat Donald or a see another melt down coming is way.

LOL at Tony turning this into something it isn't. These guys are pro fighters. The more shit I see like this from cringy Tony the more I think Cerrone benefits from it. Tony's smack talk is so bad he talks other guys into his head. And walls. We all have mouths to feed Tony. STFU. Pulling for Papa Cerrone now, was sort of neutral before.

I love Tony but I hope this guy gets the help he needs. Seems like a messed up piece of matchmaking if even half of that shit is true about his mental health.

This fight is June 8th. So, is he cutting weight now? If he is, then is this a good idea?

Man, Tony's weirdness is a gift and a curse. LOL

Cant wait to see Ferg get KTFO. I hate him with all my heart.

Tony is such a nutcase and I love it seriously tho I hope he gets his head straight mental ilness is a bitch

They put a chip in his leg

They're listening to him from within his walls

Back