"Tony is hittable therefore won't survive against Conor"

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Didn't Mcgregor get tagged up by mini Mendes before winning?
Khabib dropped him like a sack of potatoes and who else has Khabib dropped?
Conor wobbled against Diaz in first fight and had to turn his back and run in the second fight.

Tony makes both Khabib and Conor quit on the stool in 2020 and solidifies himself as the best of all time. Sit back and witness greatness brothers

This thread should be dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Don't compare McGregor to Tony. How many wins does McGregor have at LW?

Yes but Tony has cardio for days keeps coming forward

Let's not forget everybody who fights Tony gets there face Smahed in a bloodied

Tony is a tough for anyone

Conor would land but so would Tony

Tony getting dropped and stopped by Conor is not out of the realm of possibility. To dismiss that probability simply because we are talking about Conor would be foolish.

I personally think Tony taps Conor, but Tony losing via strikes wouldn’t surprise me either.

Tony is 157 years old and gets dropped by everyone he fights. It's only a matter of time before he gets his lights put out. Idk who is going to do it, but it will happen soon.

Conor wobbled against Diaz in first fight and had to turn his back and run in the second fight.

Tony makes both Khabib and Conor quit on the stool in 2020 and solidifies himself as the best of all time. Sit back and witness greatness brothers
Johnson made Tony quit

I like Tony and dislike Conor, but my head says Conor has a better chance of beating Khabib.

Tony is a volume striker and wears people out over 5 rounds. This works really well especially when he cuts his opponents with elbows early and makes them messed up from blood loss / blood getting in the eye etc. But when he faces a guy as tough as Khabib, I believe Khabib will weather Tony's strikes and take him down before wrestle fucking him to a decision.

Conor has a puncher's chance due to his power. As long as his cardio holds up, he can stop Khabib with a well placed punch. I would also fancy his chances against Tony because he doesn't have be to as worried about takedowns as compared to Khabib, and can take more risks with loaded power punches.

In any case, Tony is not going to make either Khabib or Conor quit on the stool. Khabib is too tough to quit. And Conor would rather give up his neck to avoid a humiliating loss like that.
But Conor is useless against Khabib after being taken down whereas Tony might be able to do something on the ground. Not out of the realm of possibility Conor could KO Tony though.

Sori he is too old now

Tony is 157 years old and gets dropped by everyone he fights. It's only a matter of time before he gets his lights put out. Idk who is going to do it, but it will happen soon.
Yeah Conor hits much harder than a lot of the other fighters who have dropped Tony but let’s not forget Tony has never been stopped by strikes. Conor would have to get it done early because he wouldn’t want a drawn out war with Tony.

Conor has a MUCH better shot at beating Tony than beating Khabib. Tony gets hit a lot and got rocked badly by Pettis and Lando. I still would pick him to beat Conor but it’s a much closer fight than Conor vs Khabib. Conor doesnt have a chance to beat Khabib, its a horrendous matchup.

2002. how old are you
Hey, donchu start account age-shaming motherfucker!

That being said, McGoat can KO a kangaroo, so I don't see why a Tony would be any more difficult.

I reckon Conor knocks ferguson out, with ease.

Back