Tony is gonna end up just like Diego mentally and I pray no one is surprised.

His wife said it was true so it must be. Got it.

Dude's clearly got insanity issues then and the multi-billion dollar company that he works for has no issue with it? How these dudes are still in business is beyond me.
I trust her. It takes a really vile person to lie about this and I don't see any reason to think she's a liar.

The phonecall seems genuine I really don't think she was acting

I really have not been interested in a Diego fight for years... The UFC kept him around way past his prime because they liked him as one of the original TUF Guys..

Last edited:
Tony legit has schizophrenia, everyone who knows someone with it can easily tell from the news stories. He'll have up times and down times and is definitely on medication. Diego is a different thing

Tony was aware of the microchip inserted in his leg, he's a prime candidate for the school of awareness

I trust her. It takes a really vile person to lie about this and I don't see any reason to think she's a liar.

The phonecall seems genuine I really don't think she was acting
She has 0 reason to lie about something like this. You’re right.

I think the one major difference is Tony seems to have a much stronger support system in place with people who care about him. When he went through his paranoia, seems like it could have been a lot worse if people like Fabia were in his life (ok, Eddie Bravo is/was his buddy - but at least Eddie has legit training skills and isn’t a known parasite).
Yeah if for any reason, Tony seems to have a wife that cares about him and sought help of some sort.

I have no earthly idea how this man passed any sort of mental evaluation wtf. That’s actually disturbing and far worse than whatever Diego has done.
Oh for sure. That’s the thing though, Diego, while completely off his fuckin rocker, is more of a weeeeeeeeeird guy, than a crazy guy. Tony, clearly after his multiple psychotic breaks, is a crazy guy.

All long as Tony doesn’t end up in a divorce like Diego, then drop a bunch of acid and meet with aliens in the desert… I think he’ll be fine. He is a little whacko, but he’s also pretty intelligent.

El Cucuy
Comeback Champ 2022

Back