Tony is gonna end up just like Diego mentally and I pray no one is surprised.

Still not anywhere near convinced that Tony is as crazy as everyone makes out, and that it's mostly an act he puts on. He gets away with saying a lot of stupid shit and being an asshole a lot thanks to it.
Breaking down the walls in his house because he thought people were inside of them was just method acting right ?

So a man may go insane, and thing you're worried about is if people will be surprised about it or not. Stop giving so many fucks about what other people think, it's not good for you.

Last edited:
Breaking down the walls in his house because he thought people were inside of them was just method acting right ?

Did he really do all that and more though? His wife saying it all in a court order doesn't mean it actually happened, nor even to the extent that she claimed. Has he actually been properly tested? Because if you read the stuff she's said he was doing then he literally sounds like an open and close shut case of insanity.

And if it is all true, we're supposed to believe that a multi-billion dollar company like WME have no problems doing business with someone like that? The amount of money they would lose if someone with Tony's profile went out and did something seriously stupid would be enormous to them.

I don't know. I don't hate Tony. He's a fun fighter, but he's also often a douchebag for no reason, and gets away with it in ways others can't because everyone just puts it down as "Tony being Tony".

I just don't really buy it all. I hope I'm right, too, and that there isn't anything seriously wrong with the dude.

The man is fucking nuts and it seems like everyone has completely forgotten about that whole demons in my head and the walls shit a few years back. The day he goes off the deep end, I hope nobody acts surprised.
Destinos prayer.
"Dear lord, who art in heaven, when the day should come that one of your children, El Cucuy doth lose his marbles akin to another one of your children, Diego ' the nightmare' sanchez, please lord, do not let those members of your flock that converse on sherdog act unknowingly, as though a prediction was never made in days past.
Please lord SMITE these fake flockers of yours because they absolutely DO know what will have hath done...eth".

Hard to speculate since none of us know Tony personally.

Diego neither, I didn't realize any sherdoggers where Doctors or professionals in other than banging 10+ women or being 6'8" 295 and 5 percent body fat.

<Bottle.gif>

If Tony doesn't have CTE then nobody in the UFC does. His wife already called the cops on him and filed for a restraining order at one point.

Hopefully he doesn't end up Chris Benoit or one of those NFL guys.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/...tening-behavior-taking-of-son-in-court-filing
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...n-ufc-restraining-order-mma-domestic-violence

Did you ever think that maybe his wife is nuts?

Arturo Gattis wife strangled him. Yes later ruled a suicide, but OJ got away with murder also.

The man is fucking nuts and it seems like everyone has completely forgotten about that whole demons in my head and the walls shit a few years back. The day he goes off the deep end, I hope nobody acts surprised.

I think some were saying it was due to sleep depravation ? Or some shit. People have have mental health issues and recover from
Them. This is where it gets difficult I think and makes it a sensitive situation. Is it mental health outburst brought on by head trauma ,personal issues ,on going mental health issues ect. Like do you ban all people with bi Polar from fighting because we have to assume it’s from the head trauma ?
people also just hit an age and snap sometimes the ufc is a stressful career

And then you have situations like Diego where he slipped through the cracks for 8 fights where the ufc should have noticed and stepped in instead of marketing it as something to poke fun of .
Someone needed to step in for penn and chuck sooner too who were turning to substance abuse during their down fall .

I think if you join the ufc you should have to deal with regular psyche evaluations and work with a therapist so there is a record of your mental health and if it starts to just all of a sudden go wack the Ufc will know and they can cut the fighter from fighting and get to the bottom of the issue right there. Yeah they also need post career health care or something. The sport will take its toll on all those who compete and only the privileged will have the support system to come out successful in the other side

Get out your mothers basements and live a life people. Stop judging others.

Y'all love this sport and then complain.

As if you really fucking care.

Yesterday i was saying the same thing to a friend, that Tony should have stopped fighting after Gaethje and if he keeps fighting there is a good chance that he is going to end like Diego. Im also concern that he will get finished against Dariush. However i realy hope im wrong and he gets the W, nonetheless he should stop after this fight.

To be fair Tony is on medication, Diego is not. But yes, I just had this conversation with someone the other day. People forget Tony’s wife woke up in the middle of the night and he was standing over her accusing her of being a witch. Another night he woke them up in the middle of the night claiming the lunar eclipse would cause a massive flood, forcing them to leave the house to go buy a life raft n drove some 200 miles away to a different property they have. Also destroyed the house on several different occasions looking for tracking devices and also was throwing “holy water” at his wife. Amongst other things.

yes, Diego is crazy as fuck. But Diego is less “crazy” and is just weird as FUCKKKKKKK.
Tony sounds like a long term meth user

To be fair Tony is on medication, Diego is not. But yes, I just had this conversation with someone the other day. People forget Tony’s wife woke up in the middle of the night and he was standing over her accusing her of being a witch. Another night he woke them up in the middle of the night claiming the lunar eclipse would cause a massive flood, forcing them to leave the house to go buy a life raft n drove some 200 miles away to a different property they have. Also destroyed the house on several different occasions looking for tracking devices and also was throwing “holy water” at his wife. Amongst other things.

yes, Diego is crazy as fuck. But Diego is less “crazy” and is just weird as FUCKKKKKKK.
I have no earthly idea how this man passed any sort of mental evaluation wtf. That’s actually disturbing and far worse than whatever Diego has done.

I have no earthly idea how this man passed any sort of mental evaluation wtf. That’s actually disturbing and far worse than whatever Diego has done.

You can't detect CTE in living people excluding Jake Paul of course.

Likewise for mental illness except for the obvious cases.

That's it, should I just make my "I'm surprised Tony went off the deep end" thread now, or what? Preemptive surprises are always the best.
<JackieThumbsUp>

Back