News Tony Hawk did a trick THIS YEAR that I've never seen anybody do before

I'm Shawn Spencer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is this year, the video says it's Hawk, Cab and Mullen all skating in 2020. And the trick isn't the most amazing thing ever or anything....it's just that I've never seen anybody else do it before. And it's SUPER impressive for a dude in his 50's to do something like this.

Timestamped:

:eek:

giphy.gif

any self-respecting transition skater knows fly-outs are for dorks

I hope I can be that dorky at his age

Rodney Mullen was doing tricks 30 years ago that people still can’t do

He may be the goat goat

He totally gleamed the cube.

I wish someone had advised me to become totally obsessed with something as an adolescent so I could become the best at it and retire at 35.

The 90s called and it’s wants it’s skateboard back.

Rodney Mullen was doing tricks 30 years ago that people still can’t do

He may be the goat goat
iirc the only two guys who have come close are carlos lastra and Johnny giger but they still have a hard time landing his tricks.

You ain’t doing shit unless you spread guacamole all over a curb then dark slide over it

iirc the only two guys who have come close are carlos lastra and Johnny giger but they still have a hard time landing his tricks.

Giger put a video on his channel of a dude named Olli Fevang and he's like a modern flatground prodigy like Rodney. But his vids are edited so idk how consistent he is with his tricks. But he does some seriously mind blowing things.

Last edited:
Giger put a video on his channel of a dude named Olli Fevang and he's like a modern flatground prodigy like Rodney. But his vids are edited so idk how consistent he is with his tricks.

I think luan oliviera could land a lot of rodney mullens tricks if he put the effort into them he does a lot of crazy tricks.

He has some interesting coordination that translates well to skateboarding.. He couldn't be a star in the NBA, but nobody currently in the NBA can do what he does either.. A-level.

He has some interesting coordination that translates well to skateboarding.. He couldn't be a star in the NBA, but nobody currently in the NBA can do what he does either.. A-level.
<{Joewithit}><31><30>

I actually got to skate this vert ramp with both of these dudes , sucks that it only lasted around 6 months. It was granly, and not perfect by any means. I could only slash grind it and this dude Mondrian could fuckign miller flip it

It blows my mind how people can skate in their 50s, 60s.. how does your body take the damage??

As someone who knows nothing about skate boarding, after watching that clip, I must say... I still have no idea what new trick he did.

He would be UFC HW champ with 6 month of training

Back