Tony had the chance to fight Khabib SIX times. We all know Tony doesn't want that fight.

TS "Joined: Jul 22, 2019"
So we found dana's newest smurf account...
He knows he has a long way to go devaluing tony before he can sell that conor rematch as legit.

Tony is a guy with mental issues,dont think that he can be afraid of anyone.
He is just not normal

Well I'm sure he'd also like to get his paycheck sooner. And Khabib himself said he was looking at December to fight again, right?

Khabib got clipped once by Dustin but otherwise didn't take any damage. If he wants to fight in Dec, not sure what the issue is with Tony saying "Yeah December let's do it".
Apparently you did not watch the post fight interview. He said January,February but probably March. As far as him not taking any damage, he never does and Tony always does.... many expect this trend to continue after he has ended Tony’s career.

1 day Al who was training for a 3 round fight vs a striker.

It does seem like UFC politics played a large role in how it played out.
5 people turned down the fight that week including Tony,Max,Dustin and Justin. Al stepped up. He saved the card and took a beating from a guy he had little chance of winning.

This is why Tony and Khabib should take a pay cut if they book this fight! Dana lost a lot of money booking this fight 4 times and he lost a lot of trust in the people who paid their hard earned cash to travel to watch the fights. Both of their purse should be 50% less than what they have gotten if the fight took place the 4th time round. I think thats only fair!

5 people turned down the fight that week including Tony,Max,Dustin and Justin. Al stepped up. He saved the card and took a beating from a guy he had little chance of winning.
That's disingenuous at best.
Tony was injured.
Max was pulled on weigh in day.
Neither of those guys turned down the fight.
Felder was deemed by the commission to not be a worthy opponent. He was ranked 1 spot lower than Al at the time and was more active. Not to mention he was on Championship weight so we would have 2 eligible fighters competing for the belt instead of just 1.

Your troll is to obvious, you need to step it up a bit.

I am a huge Khabib fan....and would be rooting hard core for Khabib if they fought...

That being said, anyone who thinks Tony doesn't want to fight, or is afraid, or for some reason avoiding the fight....seriously needs to get back on their meds.

Khabib has said it himself countless times, that Tony is a great fighter, the most deserving and they must fight to figure out whose best. So what Tony cleans out the entire division but is afraid of fighting Khabib? Foh, that's extremely dumb, I'm sorry.

For fuk's sake, these are PROFESSIONAL fighters who may be nervous before a fight but, definetly would take any shot they were given to fight for the belt. I remember AL getting on TV and saying he "would never fight Khabib because Khabib mauls everyone." What happened next...he was offered the fight and took it. So even when someone specifically says they "wouldnt fight", no one in their right mind just says no a chance like that.

Their matchups just have been cursed, let's just hope 5th time is a charm. But these "Tony" doesnt want it threads need to stop, they are utter nonsense.

Apparently you did not watch the post fight interview. He said January,February but probably March. As far as him not taking any damage, he never does and Tony always does.... many expect this trend to continue after he has ended Tony’s career.

No, I didn't watch it. Just a couple weeks ago he said he wanted to fight again this year. I guess...he changed his mind. I'm sure if they offer Tony a fair paycheck he would wait until early 2020 anyway.

LMAO you really love the dramatic hyperbole, huh? Khabib might beat Tony, we'll see. But "end his career" LOL? Comments like that are why all I can do is laugh at some of you guys.

Back