Tony had me thinking he was back to form. Then he got dominated again. I'm just sad.

lol the p4p most overrated fighter on these boards.

@WarFan90 'put out to stud' means keeping an animal around that can no longer breed.
put out to stud
Putting a hot and horny male stud (horse or man) into the pasture so that he can impregnate female horses (ponies).
Horse trainer A: Man, I'm gonna put Seabiscuit out to stud, he just is no good on the track anymore and his dick is almost done workin'.

Horse trainer B: Yeah man, there's nothing left for him. He's gotta be put out to stud.

Guy: I'm going out to stud tonight! Fuck this horse! Let's hit the bars!

No it doesn't smart guy. It means its use is now breeding new horses not racing anymore

put out to stud
Putting a hot and horny male stud (horse or man) into the pasture so that he can impregnate female horses (ponies).
Horse trainer A: Man, I'm gonna put Seabiscuit out to stud, he just is no good on the track anymore and his dick is almost done workin'.

Horse trainer B: Yeah man, there's nothing left for him. He's gotta be put out to stud.

Guy: I'm going out to stud tonight! Fuck this horse! Let's hit the bars!
I am terribly sorry i got that wrong

forgive.gif

Maybe i was thinking of put out to pasture..

<{ByeHomer}>

He took absolutely no damage in the fight other than the heel hook. Dariush couldn’t land on the feet or gnp.
Odd fight and I hope dariush doesn’t move up too high in the rankings with a performance like that.

Back