Tony Going Full Edgy Brah

Do you know how pathetic you sound? You're talking tough on a internet forum with a name based on a fighter who hasn't fought in years with a worthless brother that is busy getting drunk in night clubs and posting incoherent videos.

Lick the Cheetos off your fingers, wipe the sweat off your brow, and come at me keyboard warrior.
You are a quitter straight up, I don't associate myself with losers like that.

Can we get the TS dubs for his retarded thread title ? Edgy brah ? Go sit in the corner dude

We can laugh and joke all we want but thats a family in shambles...hope he recovers and pull his shit togheter

This is the first thing I thought of. It was either that or some other kind of synthetic drug like bath salts or something.
Hahaha bath salts ain’t a synthetic drug bro

It’s not even a drug, it’s actual bath salts, if you inhale then your brain will get poisoned and you will feel “high” or something like that

It’s like glue or paint

You are a quitter straight up, I don't associate myself with losers like that.
But you are a loser......so you don't associate with other losers?

You have a name based on a quitter. He couldn't even finish no tank Conor in a 5 round fight with a full camp. Then he runs away from MMA for years.

a59265b0-664c-0133-9eb9-0af7184f89fb.gif

I doubt it's Meth.
I bet Tony went to far down the conspiracy "rabbit hole".
He will be back to normal in a few week I'd assume.

But you are a loser......so you don't associate with other losers?

You have a name based on a quitter. He couldn't even finish no tank Conor in a 5 round fight with a full camp. Then he runs away from MMA for years.

Hate on what you aren't, Can see why you think weed is the devil LOL keep exposing yourself D level BJJ guy

tony going full edgy to duck khabib!

am i doing it right?

Which drugs give you paranoia and insomnia for 3 days?

--> Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days
--> believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.

Which drugs give you paranoia and insomnia for 3 days?

--> Tony Ferguson had “not slept for three days
--> believed someone placed a (computer) chip in his leg.

Rampage exhibit some similar behavior during sleep deprivation as well. I think that it was five days without sleep or few hours of sleep during a five day period. He also was rambling about church/demons/religion or similar topics.

Tony always came across as a very paranoid person to me, he is a psychopath.. I noticed it a long time ago when he was on TUF 13, you can really get to see what he is like there. Its like walking on egg shells around him. But as a fighter he is sooooooooo fun to watch, I love his fights so much, just want to see him fight!

Back