Tony Going Full Edgy Brah

Tony fans officially on suicide watch now that they realise their golden boy who they love for being batshit turns out to be literally fucking batshit

<{outtahere}><{outtahere}>
I wonder if it could be thc edible induced psychosis

Tony fans officially on suicide watch now that they realise their golden boy who they love for being batshit turns out to be literally fucking batshit

<{outtahere}><{outtahere}>
This just makes his fights even better.<{JustBleed}>

He seemed to always be on the edge of sanity... i guess hes slipped

I wonder if all of this was further encouraged by Eddie's rants, they're close friends.

Pfft more like number one contender for Diego's title..
True that, Diego's in another dimension taking power thunder storms to beat his opponents. Not even Tony's Holy Water can match that.

Was obviously a mixture of Cocaine, Oxy, Alcohol and a crack pipe, that's a typical rich westie in Australia and some how they don't die and just end up awake for a whole week with severe paranoia and other mental shit. It's the norm, Tony's wife needs to cut him some slack.

True that, Diego's in another dimension taking power thunder storms to beat his opponents. Not even Tony's Holy Water can match that.

diego-wtf-juggo.0.gif

P4P Nut Job and that is why we love him! ha

Pfft more like number one contender for Diego's title..
Diego was that crazy motherfucker who you knew on the block that was always down.

Tony is acting like that crazy guy that is showing signs of psychosis and will end up in a police stand off or a murder suicide.

He needs help bad, I hope it's drug use that can be corrected and not a genetic disposition to it.

This is telltale signs of serious mental problems. Doesn't help his cornerman and bjj trainer is a echo chamber of deep conspiracy theories and heavy usage of MJ.

I love weed and smoked all day everyday for 7 years. One day I took a huge hit with kief and my perception changed out of nowhere and everything looked off for over a year. I had non stop panic attacks and I would have this weird falling feeling a few times a day. Finally cleared up after about 14 months. It really opened my eyes up to everyday smoking. It's rolling the dice depending on your brain.

This is the first thing I thought of. It was either that or some other kind of synthetic drug like bath salts or something.
He's hangs out with Rogan and Eddie Bravo. I doubt he's on bath salts but I agree that psychedelics mixed with pot and other shit are probably a factor in his mental breakdown.

Rogan is a knucklehead who maybe dabbled with psychedelics once upon a time and thinks he knows everything. There's no way he's tripping balls regularly while juggling the podcasts and various other business interests. But he talks like he does and i'm sure it influences a lot of dumb/young people into thinking that fucking around with DMT etc is totally risk-free.

I remember he had a recovering drug addict on his podcast and Rogan kept suggesting that he should try DMT. He's legit one of the most retarded people i've ever seen.

Diego was that crazy motherfucker who you knew on the block that was always down.

Tony is acting like that crazy guy that is showing signs of psychosis and will end up in a police stand off or a murder suicide.

He needs help bad, I hope it's drug use that can be corrected and not a genetic disposition to it.

This is telltale signs of serious mental problems. Doesn't help his cornerman and bjj trainer is a echo chamber of deep conspiracy theories and heavy usage of MJ.

I love weed and smoked all day everyday for 7 years. One day I took a huge hit with kief and my perception changed out of nowhere and everything looked off for over a year. I had non stop panic attacks and I would have this weird falling feeling a few times a day. Finally cleared up after about 14 months. It really opened my eyes up to everyday smoking. It's rolling the dice depending on your brain.

do u still smoke or quit altogether? i may be going through something similar.

DAMN IT EDGY, GOT TONY ON AYAHUSACA TRIP HE CANT COME BACK FROM

Back