Tony finally gets what Brock Lesnar was talking about

I think that was one of the last few seasons of TUF that I actually watched all the way through. Too bad we never got JDS vs Brawk.

Tony ferguson type of guy to eat chicken crap like chicken salad

Tony is the type of fighter who would put chicken shit in his chicken salad, just for the fuck of it.

Tony said he spent his youth training in his basement in Michigan, probably in the country
You ain’t country unless you live on a farm, back in the mountains or grew up in a double wide trailer son!!!

I think that was one of the last few seasons of TUF that I actually watched all the way through. Too bad we never got JDS vs Brawk.
I think it would have gone something like this, if we had gotten that fight...

2nkigc9.gif

giphy.gif

Since when is Tony Ferguson a country boy lol
Depends on what vibe he is feeling. He is background-fluid. Sometimes he feels like a surbaban baseball kid playing in the sandlot, sometimes he feels like a rural kid playing football in the field and sometimes he is city tough and grew up street fighting.

I totally forgot it was lesnar vs dos santos on the show, and that fight never happened. Time to break out my TUF collection, rewatch these lost gems.

14 and especially 17 were both really good seasons.

I stopped around then albeit missing seasons here and there.

Back