Tony fights like a better version of a young Jon Jones

Tony is not even close to the level Jon Jones is. He got dropped more in the Pettis fight than Jones in his entire career. Sherdog is going to throw Tony in the bin after UFC 249. Shame he's one of the greatest fighters UFC has seen.
I hate Jones but this is spot on

seriously

anybody

rewatch Ferguson vs Barboza

T-ferg was taking shots like he was inhuman, he absorbed the shots, sometimes they were so hard that he stumbled backwards, not because they rocked him but because of how powerful they were
This. People claiming Ferguson has no chin need to watch that fight. It was like Barboza couldnt even believe how he was still marching forward.
People see him get dropede by Lando and Pettis (where He even managed to cut Pettis badly while going backwards) and assume he has no chin.

Nah. He take way more risks then Jon Jones ever did.
any fighter who isn't an idiot doesn't give their opponent any advantage to possibly beat them in a fight it seems like you know nothing about fighting why would anyone in their right mind give their opponent an opportunity to beat them so they can lose hold that thought

- Same body type
- Crazy spinning elbows and kicks
- Unorthodox movements
- Poor boxing
- Both junior college wrestlers on massive winning streaks
- Good submissions

Khabib vs Tony is also a similar matchup to Prime Cain vs Jones

I don't think any one fights like Tony; Hes the wild man of the ufc. Jones is very technically sound, where tony is much more of a maverick. He is very skilled but is incredibly unconventional. His striking techniques are certainly not text book, or how you would be taught to box/kickbox
And he doesn;t care about getting tagged. As has been mentioned, Tony takes all sorts of risks. its what makes him such an interesting, exciting fighter to watch. Luckily hes durable as fck

Jones reach advantage throws and wrestling were far superior and Tony’s boxing isn’t that bad (offensively) he takes significantly more risks and gets hit a ton more too.

But, he hasn't been rocked plenty of times, so you were wrong. Just don't want to admit it.

You can call the police now, pussy.
I ll repost it, you seem to be a bit slow ....

plenty definition : more than enough.

Jones has been rocked many times just in the Gus fight, rocked in the machida fight, rocked in the saint preux fight, even the rampage fight etc I don't have gifs to provide, but if you want you can just rewatch those fights.

Jones has a hell of a chin, but he has been tagged many times ...
Vu2Ph7O.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gus-jon-jones-fight.jpg

Why you re going to say now ? insult me again because you have nothing left to say ?
<{MingNope}>

I ll repost it, you seem to be a bit slow ....

plenty definition : more than enough.

Jones has been rocked many times just in the Gus fight, rocked in the machida fight, rocked in the saint preux fight, even the rampage fight etc I don't have gifs to provide, but if you want you can just rewatch those fights.

Jones has a hell of a chin, but he has been tagged many times ...
Vu2Ph7O.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gus-jon-jones-fight.jpg

Again I am not saying that at out of the blue, it was in response of a comment saying " Jones has never been rocked ". I don't know how you can even defend that comment ...

Already responded to it, numbnuts. He was not rocked in these. He was hit but did not lose his equilibrium. See above for the rest of my response. If Jones was genuinely rocked or wobbled, salty haters would be using the image regularly, just like you with the GHus after fight pic.

I'm done, you're wrong. I'll ignore your next fruitless reach to save time. Good day, sir.

he doesn't have that large of a size advantage at his weight class + Jones doesn't eat shots like a madman

Neither of these are true. Tony is massive for LW, and Jones has an unreal chin.

any fighter who isn't an idiot doesn't give their opponent any advantage to possibly beat them in a fight it seems like you know nothing about fighting why would anyone in their right mind give their opponent an opportunity to beat them so they can lose hold that thought

You do realise that a purple name means they're actually a fighter? I agree with you though. Taking risks might be entertaining, but it's not always smart.

Already responded to it, numbnuts. He was not rocked in these. He was hit but did not lose his equilibrium. See above for the rest of my response. If Jones was genuinely rocked or wobbled, salty haters would be using the image regularly, just like you with the GHus after fight pic.

I'm done, you're wrong. I'll ignore your next fruitless reach to save time. Good day, sir.
get rocked = Handed an unreturnable blow, or a powerful punch or slap.

Getting rocked doesn't mean lose equilibrium dummy, it just means getting hit HARD, and Jones got hit HARD many times, whether you like it or not. I know you need a black idol, but c'mon ....

Getting rocked doesn't mean lose equilibrium dummy, it just means getting hit HARD, and Jones got hit HARD many times, whether you like it or not. I know you need a black idol, but c'mon ....

Literally nobody in combat sports thinks that. Please stop.

Edit: Extra LOL for using the URban dictionary as a source...

<36>

I dont agree with your definition of getting rocked. A fighter that take a hard punch and has a split second reaction but recovering right away is not rocked.

Hence all the examples that you gave are that. Nobody had Jones rocked for a period of time that it's actually possible to benefit.

Nobody even had Jones at Connor level rocked vs Diaz

Literally nobody in combat sports thinks that. Please stop.

Edit: Extra LOL for using the URban dictionary as a source...

<36>
you don't think that, you don't represent every body in combat sports ... you stop and admit having a meltdown for your black idol ...

Well getting rocked is urban language, and urban dictionary is a good source about urban language. You have better source to give me maybe ?

Not really, he gets cracked in the face like every fight.

you don't think that, you don't represent every body in combat sports ... you stop and admit having a meltdown for your black idol ...

Well getting rocked is urban language, and urban dictionary is a good source about urban language. You have better source to give me maybe ?

Weird that you're making this a racial thing because you're so clearly wrong. You're emotional now, I can tell.

When a fighter gets punched (or even slapped as you suggest) the commentator doesn't say they got rocked. It's when they get wobbled, stunned or lose their equilibrium. If it was just from landing a punch, they'd be saying people got rocked all of the time.

Weird that you're making this a racial thing because you're so clearly wrong. You're emotional now, I can tell.

When a fighter gets punched (or even slapped as you suggest) the commentator doesn't say they got rocked. It's when they get wobbled, stunned or lose their equilibrium. If it was just from landing a punch, they'd be saying people got rocked all of the time.
I am not emotional, I just can tell you are defending Jones like an idol. Who consider a known cheater an idol among the MMA fans ? black people, because they need a black hero, being Jones ;). You are white maybe ?
<{MingNope}>

Commentators are the reference know ? I heard thousands of times Rogan says a fighter is rocked while the dude has been barely hit etc. If rogan is your reference, I get it why you can't accept the truth ...

Getting rocked is not getting hit by a punch, it is getting hit by a big punch flush, like the one I showed you in those gif. Losing equilibrium is getting stunned or wobbled like you said. There are word for every thing my friend, every word has a sense.

Hope your IQ will help you to understand ...

I am not emotional, I just can tell you are defending Jones like an idol. Who consider a known cheater an idol among the MMA fans ? black people, because they need a black hero, being Jones ;). You are white maybe ?
<{MingNope}>

Commentators are the reference know ? I heard thousands of times Rogan says a fighter is rocked while the dude has been barely hit etc. If rogan is your reference, I get it why you can't accept the truth ...

Getting rocked is not getting hit by a punch, it is getting hit by a big punch flush, like the one I showed you in those gif. Losing equilibrium is getting stunned or wobbled like you said. There are word for every thing my friend, every word has a sense.

Hope your IQ will help you to understand ...

Talking about my IQ when you write shit like "every thing" (It's one word) and your posts are nonsensical. LOL, the cheek. It wouldn't be so bad if what you were saying was actually true or you had a good point, but you obviously don't.

I'm not defending Jones because of who he is, I'm saying that you're wrong. If you said Colby, a guy I don't like at all, gets rocked all of the time I'd debate against it because it's also wrong.

To finish this, here's an article on several fighters saying what it's like to get rocked:

http://www.mmasportsmag.com/fighttalk_rocked.htm

Did it look like Jones was going through that? Does that sound like any of those fighters go through that every time they get hit?

I've been obnoxious in response to you being obnoxious to me, but let's put hubris to one side. Just admit that you're wrong and we can call it a day.

Talking about my IQ when you write shit like "every thing" (It's one word) and your posts are nonsensical. LOL, the cheek. It wouldn't be so bad if what you were saying was actually true or you had a good point, but you obviously don't.

I'm not defending Jones because of who he is, I'm saying that you're wrong. If you said Colby, a guy I don't like at all, gets rocked all of the time I'd debate against it because it's also wrong.

To finish this, here's an article on several fighters saying what it's like to get rocked:

http://www.mmasportsmag.com/fighttalk_rocked.htm

Did it look like Jones was going through that? Does that sound like any of those fighters go through that every time they get hit?

I've been obnoxious in response to you being obnoxious to me, but let's put hubris to one side. Just admit that you're wrong and we can call it a day.
not my first language sorry, it is my 3rd ...

Lol at your article the first point they make is :
"there’s different types of getting rocked."

How are we supposed to know what is happening in Jones' head ? there's something called poker face, it is well known in combat sport, I doubt you know what it is, you seem to be a casual. Some fighter get hit hard but don't show it.

You have no way to know if they are wobble, stunned etc. But one thing is for sure, when you land one big punch lunch, you rocked him. You can't change the vocabulary my friend sorry for you ...

Hope your IQ will help you to understand this time, I know you are not born with the highest one to say the least ...

Back