Reaction score
- Same body type
- Crazy spinning elbows and kicks
- Unorthodox movements
- Poor boxing
- Both junior college wrestlers on massive winning streaks
- Good submissions

Khabib vs Tony is also a similar matchup to Prime Cain vs Jones

Nah. He take way more risks then Jon Jones ever did.

If he had great take down defense thats the only difference

Sorry bro but they are not even close to the same type of fighters.

Even Tony's 2nd personality is nicer than Jones' primary one.

Hes missing the throws and trips. Jones has exceptional throws and trips from the clinch.

Not really. Tony's fights look like action movies, he doesn't have that large of a size advantage at his weight class + Jones doesn't eat shots like a madman. Elbows and a level of groove are the only similarities, but Tony's much wilder and more intense.

Tony is not even close to the level Jon Jones is. He got dropped more in the Pettis fight than Jones in his entire career. Sherdog is going to throw Tony in the bin after UFC 249. Shame he's one of the greatest fighters UFC has seen.

Jones has never been rocked and it’s almost impossible to take him down or get inside him without eating elbows and knee stomps unlike Tony.

Jones has never been rocked and is almost impossible to take him down or get inside him without eating elbows and oblique stomps unlike Tony.
lol Jones has been rocked plenty of times ... fighting washed MW helps btw ...

no...........he doesnt..........................at all......................in the slightest

dumbest fucking comparison I honestly truly think I have EVER seen

lol Jones has been rocked plenty of times ... fighting washed MW helps btw ...

post one gif of Jon being "rocked" and I'll post a picture of my asshole and take a permaban.

you must have a different definition for the term "rocked" than 999/1000 people

Tony takes many more risks and has the best pressure fighting I’ve seen and jon didn’t get hit as much and had a lot better offensive wrestling and tdd

They are nothing alike you mug

Jones has only been hit clean in the face a few times in his career. At one point, Tony was getting knocked down in every fight. Jones is WAY better at using his reach and fighting smart.

GIFs? I only recall, Gus and Lyoto rocking him.
the entire Gus fight is good ;)
Jon-Jone-face-beat-up.jpg

so yeah the dude has been rocked. Lol at fanboys " he has NEVER been rocked !"
{<jordan}

the entire Gus fight is good ;)
Jon-Jone-face-beat-up.jpg

so yeah the dude has been rocked. Lol at fanboys " he has NEVER been rocked !"
{<jordan}

1. I never said he's never been rocked
2. Getting cut and getting rocked aren't the same
3. I already said he did in the Gus and Lyoto fights, once in each IIRC. Compare that to Tony literally getting knocked to the canvas every other fight.

1. I never said he's never been rocked
2. Getting cut and getting rocked aren't the same
3. I already said he did in the Gus and Lyoto fights, once in each IIRC. Compare that to Tony literally getting knocked to the canvas every other fight.
well I was responding to someone who said " Jones has never been rocked ", why do ou talk if you don't know the context ?

well I was responding to someone who said " Jones has never been rocked ", why do ou talk if you don't know the context ?

You said "he's been rocked plenty of times" I asked for proof and you have provided none then started waffling about fanboys and making up quotes unrelated to my post.

Many people tripping... One of the most stupid comparisons of all time. Comparing a nobody with DA GOAT... Outrageous. Not even close in almost all aspects of the game.

Tony takes risks when he fights.
Johhny only takes risks outside of the cage.... Lot's of them too

Back