Tony Fergusson BANDWAGGON! GET in before it's too late! TONY TIME LFG!

I think the mystique behind Tony has been exposed. I hate to say it, but Tony, most likely now, is a measuring tool for up and comers.

That said, this is a winnable fight for Tony, but Dariush is tough and on a run.

Yeah it is winnable fight for Tony. Dangerous but winnable if that makes sense.

Against any other top 10 tony would lose but dariush is a walking zombie. Tony should be able to take this

What's wrong with these people I never said he wasn't good. I said he likely won't sub Tony. He couldn't sub Michael Johnson ffs.
I'm sure it's not impossible, I'm sure he could, but I'm saying he probably won't.

You said "And Dariush never placed at black", in response to the BJJ accolades the other poster listed that all came while Dariush was competing at brown or below. In that context, it is hard *not* to interpret your response as implying that he was not good enough to place at black...hence the response I gave.

There never was a Tony time. It always was Khabib Time. Cringy tony tried to steal that phrase Khabib got from the fans.

Benny will be the first fighter to sub tony in the ufc.

nah. Justin broke his soul and body.

Tony’s done. Will never recover from that thorough ass beating Gaethje gave him. Send him to bellator before he loses his marbles again.

That last injury ended what was left of his prime.

Not too confident in my boi at this point. He's definitely lost a step. Will root for FerGOATson to the very end.

Likely the last roll of the dice for Tony, he loses this one he's either done and the UFC shows him the door or maybe gives him one last fight for him to give a boost to someone like Islam, would be a sad way to go out. Hope he's got a few more fights and great performances left in him but I'm not remotely confident that he does.

nah. Justin broke his soul and body.
Tony’s done. Will never recover from that thorough ass beating Gaethje gave him. Send him to bellator before he loses his marbles again.

Let's find out. Dariush is saying he will outcrazy Tony, but if he means that, Tony gonna fuck him up still. Dariush is pretty wild too.

If anyone can come back from that beating it's him.

Yeah Dariush is going to get fucked up if he backs up. Tony going to look like Jon jones against Dariush's Shrek arms. He will have to go forward and be first.
I feel like normally Tony should be favored in this matchup and he should fuck Dariush up.. with that said, Dariush has power and Tony has taken a lot of damage his last few fights... his chin may be at that point where it’s ready to crack... I hope not, but this fight makes me nervous

Tony wins this I think but loses to the top 5, Makhachev, Conor and maybe even Hooker

I have Dariush in this one. Tony has not looked good lately.

But Dariush isn't Justin nor Oliveira.

Dariush is more like RDA who likes to wrestle more. Tony's length was mitigated by Oliveira's own length, but Dariush is going to look like sherk against Tony.

Dariush will be spamming take downs. If Tony gets his wrestling in order I think he will piece him up on the feet

Bootleg Mousasi uses his fight IQ to get it done.

Dariush tho: "I will outcrazy Tony Fergusson"...

that IQ...

I think Dariush is like poor man's RDA who wrestles more....

It doesn't matter how many winning streaks Tony was on previously because he doesn't have much chance of winning against any of the Top 5 anymore. His time is up and hopefully he'll fare well against someone like Dariush rather than a top contender

I like Tony in this one, Benny is the man don’t get me wrong but I don’t think Tony is as washed as you all make out

I fear we may be at the end of Tony time. We’ve seen this plenty of times now where an aging fighter suddenly passes a point in their career and can no longer seem to win big fights. I’m pretty confident that’s where Tony is today. I can’t imagine that the Tony from a few years back would have lost to Charles.

He is one of my all time favorite fighters though so I will be rooting for him either way.

Fucking legend. I'll always be a Tony fan.

Back