Tony ferguson working out, what more needs to be said

I dont even try to understand why this dude does the workouts he does anymore. I just go with it.

who are you kidding? like you've never stood on an exercise ball while spinning a weighted bar above your head? GTFO

<Moves> <45>

The Man, The Myth, The Legend!

Tony is something special in a good way. Dude is plum crazy and has no quit in him. He and Cerrone riding that oddity vibe well.

I hope he wipes off that machine when he's done.

I don't get why guys wear those big stupid necklaces while they work out. Or at all, really .

He’s training to finish Pettis with a wedgie apparently.

so now I must act like a sherdogger who believes he can train better than a top MMA fighter and say "that is the wrong form, bro, I could do it better"

tenor.gif

Pardon my masturbation. No seriously.

He is the worst possible matchup for Khabib. Hope we get to see that fight eventually...

Thats actually a very good training method for the back.

Explosive back extensions done like that is actually not good for the back.

Controlled glute ham raises (where you get a back extension and a ham curl as well as a spinal decompression) is a good exercise. This is retarded.

Tony likes to live life on the edge and laughs at pussies who relegate themselves to safe workouts.

Well, it's better than kicking metal bars. Maybe he is thinking about safety now.

Jarl

Explosive back extensions done like that is actually not good for the back.

Controlled glute ham raises (where you get a back extension and a ham curl as well as a spinal decompression) is a good exercise. This is retarded.
Those bands are very good for the back. Its not retarded its an amazing stretch.

Back