Tony ferguson vs nate diaz

Depends on how much bigger Diaz is by fight time... can't see Ferguson doing well vs a guy three times his size.

View attachment 418213
View attachment 418215

Yea and Diaz destroyed McGregor, Michael Johnson and prime Cowboy. Whats your point shertard?
all opponents Tony hasn’t loss to. Beating those three doesn’t change that Diaz has 11 losses on his record. One of those losses being to Conor anyway. Tony walked through opponents Diaz looked helpless against. You’re not doing a good job at this.

Shit me too I love the Poirier vs Diaz matchup I would rather see Diaz vs Ferg instead

all opponents Tony hasn’t loss to. Beating those three doesn’t change that Diaz has 11 losses on his record. One of those losses being to Conor anyway. Tony walked through opponents Diaz looked helpless against. You’re not doing a good job at this.
Ferguson lost to Johnson actually. But he does have wins over RDA and Thomson. So still up 2-1. Styles make fights though. I pick Ferguson personally but wouldn't be surprised to see Diaz win.

Nate walks out of the room as soon as he sees the contract and it doesn't say Conor.

The fight never happens.

And if it does, Tony via wrestle fuck.

Nate doesn't have it in him to take this match.

Ferguson lost to Johnson actually. But he does have wins over RDA and Thomson. So still up 2-1. Styles make fights though. I pick Ferguson personally but wouldn't be surprised to see Diaz win.
I concede on that point then. Tony lost to Johnson. I still pick Tony over Diaz. He has too many holes to exploit while Tony has shown to work around his own. The Diaz brothers have a hard time adapting to an opponent that gameplans against their style. Tony would grind him out.

Diaz all day, but damn that's a fight Bros!!

Or RDA vs Nate. You too are welcome.

I can't see Tony Ferguson wrestling all that much. I can see him using low kicks and getting some success but ultimately I see it coming down to the boxing.

Ive always thought Nate would beat Tony..... still do. Would like to see it

Back