Tony Ferguson vs Josh Koscheck

Well this is random.

Tony by flying D'arce.

Koscheck choked out Rumble and knocked out Matt Hughes sending him into retirement, how can the result even be in question?
Tony beats him easily.

Prime Kos has a good chance of smothering Tony with his wrestling and size. Unpopular opinion but I'd pick him for the upset

Isnt it illegal to watch 2 retards fight?

Why you bringing up Kos he don't even fight anymore .

Khabib is basically poor man's Koscheck, so we'll see how Tony reacts on Khabib.

I was a Kos fan.

Tony gets wrestlefucked bc Tony is no 170lb fighter.

Huh. Forgot all about old Josh. For the record, I'd watch it, but Kos is retired isn't he?

I’m going to assume your referring to Prime Koscheck in which case Tony has absolutely nothing to offer him. People either forget or simply didn’t see how good Josh was in his day. Excellent takedowns, great TDs and big power. Zero doubt he would’ve held/defended WW title had he not had the unfortunate luck of being in the GOATs weightclass. Kos blankets or finishes Tony on a follow up.

Better question. Who wins, Darren Till or Prime Keith Jardine?

Prime Kos has a good chance of smothering Tony with his wrestling and size. Unpopular opinion but I'd pick him for the upset

Wasn't much but I won 20 bucks off Kos over Rumble.Tony got outwrestled bad by Castillo and kept initiating the wrestling in one of the dumbest gameplans I have ever seen vs the weak chin Castillo,but obviously he's a much better fighter now.I'd take a prime Kos if the odds were right but the games changed too much since then and Tony's too diverse imo,but I could see Kos possibly pulling off a 3 round wrestle fuck,I just wouldn't ever bet on it straight up.

Wasn't much but I won 20 bucks off Kos over Rumble.Tony got outwrestled bad by Castillo and kept initiating the wrestling in one of the dumbest gameplans I have ever seen vs the weak chin Castillo,but obviously he's a much better fighter now.I'd take a prime Kos if the odds were right but the games changed too much since then and Tony's too diverse imo,but I could see Kos possibly pulling off a 3 round wrestle fuck,I just wouldn't ever bet on it straight up.
For sure a risky one to bet on but I think Kos can smother him

Back