Tony Ferguson throwing sand at Justin Gaethje

I think I recall Dana saying something about how Gaethje might be getting the winner of the title fight tonight. If that's true he's just waiting.
Winner of Dustin/Conor 3 gets that..

Even as a Conor fan I admit,

It will likely be Dustin..

Tony’s secret weapon against dariush.........

Still think the Mo Technique is the most effective...

upload_2021-5-15_13-14-48.png

Winner of Dustin/Conor 3 gets that..

Even as a Conor fan I admit,

It will likely be Dustin..
Honestly that's probably the right answer, but I'm just saying what I recall Dana indicating. Unless timing would indicate that Justin could slip in there before the Dustin/Conor winner is ready.
Honestly I think Dana probably just said that to calm Justin down since he was under the impression that he was fighting Chandler for the title, and then they just up and announced Chandler/Oliveira.

Gaethje threw rocks back.
SickPersonalDormouse-size_restricted.gif

Honestly that's probably the right answer, but I'm just saying what I recall Dana indicating. Unless timing would indicate that Justin could slip in there before the Dustin/Conor winner is ready.
Honestly I think Dana probably just said that to calm Justin down since he was under the impression that he was fighting Chandler for the title, and then they just up and announced Chandler/Oliveira.

Justin should NOT be feeling any sense of entitlement after his TS with Khabib..

Khabib is great but what an embarrassment of a performance that was for Justin. And that is the last memory we have of him in the cage.

Did we ever find out what his corner was really asking him to do?

Justin should NOT be feeling any sense of entitlement after his TS with Khabib..

Khabib is great but what an embarrassment of a performance that was for Justin. And that is the last memory we have of him in the cage.
No disagreements from me there. When you get beat that badly you can't be calling for title shots unless there's literally no one else.
I think Justin was more mad because he was actually in negotiations for the Chandler fight and fully expected it to be booked, but then the UFC just kinda pulled the rug out from under him.
So I don't think he should be demanding a title shot, but I totally get why he was angry.

Back