Tony Ferguson: the greatest lightweight of all time?

You do know that BJ Penn was a lightweight, right? Except, of course, when he fought Machida at openweight and when he moved up to win the welterweight belt.

Talk about the Danny “prison rape” Castillo fight.

The one where Tony did more actual damage off his back (and won the fight) than Castillo did on top?

Also, what other fights from 5 years ago that mean nothing are you looking to talk about?

The one where Tony did more actual damage off his back (and won the fight) than Castillo did on top?

Also, what other fights from 5 years ago that mean nothing are you looking to talk about?

Don’t get defensive, goof. It’s just funny Danny Castillo said he could’ve raped him.

Michael Johnson did beat his ass though.

theres no way tony can be ahead of khabib, sorry bud

they have a similar resume but Al and Conor > Lee and Pettis

also, Tony had 3 losses and Khabib has 0

Tony HAS to beat Khabib to claim the LW GOAT crown

If you have said he needs to beat Khabib then you are admitting Khabib is the greatest.

Don’t get defensive, goof. It’s just funny Danny Castillo said he could’ve raped him.

Michael Johnson did beat his ass though.

Defensive? Did you post because you didn't want a reply? I was just pointing out how irrelevant it was. Castillo wasn't "raping" anything, he was tied up in guard eating elbows.

MJ won a decision, yay. In a fight where Tony broke his arm blocking a kick and fought more than half the fight with one arm. But yeah, MJ did beat him. If anyone is trying to claim Tony is undefeated, the MJ fight definitely matters. Otherwise, it's a random fight from like 7 years ago that nobody cares about other than people desperate to talk about a time that Tony didn't get it done. Which is fine I guess, but kinda weird. If people have to go back that far trying to find fights to criticize you on, I guess that means you must be pretty good.

He already has CTE. He always get Koed in the first round.

<DisgustingHHH>

We cannot say until he beats Khabib and max Holloway imo

Defensive? Did you post because you didn't want a reply? I was just pointing out how irrelevant it was. Castillo wasn't "raping" anything, he was tied up in guard eating elbows.

MJ won a decision, yay. In a fight where Tony broke his arm blocking a kick and fought more than half the fight with one arm. But yeah, MJ did beat him. If anyone is trying to claim Tony is undefeated, the MJ fight definitely matters. Otherwise, it's a random fight from like 7 years ago that nobody cares about other than people desperate to talk about a time that Tony didn't get it done. Which is fine I guess, but kinda weird. If people have to go back that far trying to find fights to criticize you on, I guess that means you must be pretty good.
You definitely got defensive and then double down on your subsequent post.

I didn’t say it, Castillo did. You’re a mess and I don’t care about that rambling. You’re lucky your boy never got the Khabib fight.

And the Brewers suck

He's definitely the most exciting but need to fight khabib to find out who's best.

You definitely got defensive and then double down on your subsequent post.

I didn’t say it, Castillo did. You’re a mess and I don’t care about that rambling. You’re lucky your boy never got the Khabib fight.

And the Brewers suck

You brought it up, sport. It mattered enough to you that you posted it on a forum 5 years after it happened. Someone's a "mess" here kid, but it isn't me.

And personally, IDGAF if Tony fights Khabib and loses. That's fighting. I just want to see the best fight the best. And they are the two best.

Your opinion of the Brewers is noted, and summarily dismissed. Anything else?

Lightweight has the weirdest MMA math of any division.

Pettis has 2 wins over Bendo who has 2 wins over Edgar who has 3 wins over BJ. It's impossible to pick a GOAT

You brought it up, sport. It mattered enough to you that you posted it on a forum 5 years after it happened. Someone's a "mess" here kid, but it isn't me.

And personally, IDGAF if Tony fights Khabib and loses. That's fighting. I just want to see the best fight the best. And they are the two best.

Your opinion of the Brewers is noted, and summarily dismissed. Anything else?
{<jimmies}
You called me sport and kid in the first paragraph lmao.

I made a prison rape joke initially, Sport. Type another three paragraph response about how you’re not a mess.

The winner of Khabib vs Ferg, is the greatest LW of all time. atm, its still inconclusive..

Unpopular opinion, I think Khabib has some work to do before that title.

yes, he's champ, but he had a pretty easy route to get it.

Tony has a better resume

I think it’s fairly convincingly BJ still. I know that’s highly debatable but I give him the nod simply on the manner in which he embarrassed his opponents. Some say Frankie, some say Bendo but I still believe the BJ that murdered Stevenson, Sherk, Florian and Sanchez is the GOAT LW. So far ahead of the best LWs in the world at the time.

I just don't see BJ's LW division being on par with todays or even 4 years ago.

Tony has not beat better opponents, he's finished them

{<jimmies}
You called me sport and kid in the first paragraph lmao.

I made a prison rape joke initially, Sport. Type another three paragraph response about how you’re not a mess.
You have other names you prefer?

Sorry if 3 very short paragraphs is too much reading for you. Your "joke" sucked too. And your replies haven't been much better. I bet you'll try again but there's not much optimism about the quality of your response.

You have other names you prefer?

Sorry if 3 very short paragraphs is too much reading for you. Your "joke" sucked too. And your replies haven't been much better. I bet you'll try again but there's not much optimism about the quality of your response.

<Dany07>

Please tell us more

Back