Tony Ferguson steamrolled prime Cerrone

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cerrone was in the best run of his career coming off impressive wins over Perry, Alex Hernandez, and Raging Al . Per Cerrone himself, his mental game had finally caught up to his great skillset. Cowboy was better than ever.

Tony steamrolled prime Cowboy in less than 2 rounds. I can’t wait for Tony vs the winner of Khabib and Piorier. Both are awesome fights
DB504DBB-BCB8-44E8-B8E0-DA3450939A17.jpeg
D655B845-C093-4763-B490-4142CB320215.jpeg

Tony beats everybody. Cowboy falls into the "everybody" category.

No one is really surprised tony beat cowboy are they??

Donald Cerrone > Jim Miller > Clay Guida > Nate Diaz > Michael Johnson > Tony Ferguson > Donald Cerrone

Cerrone is probably top 5 in the history of the UFC of fighters who made the most money who were never champions. He's made a lot of money.

Overeem is obviously #1 who gets paid $800K a fight to get knocked out. His base salary is more than most UFC champs. Even Jones base is $500K, although that will surely change soon.

It is absurd to pay people like Overeem $800K when you have a base of $12k show/$12k win that should be $24k/24k so people can worry about training full time instead of worrying about getting evicted.

Respect to Cerrone for taking that fight on a months notice to help build the 238 card.

Tony is Khabib's worst nightmare. Dustin could potentially KO him though.

Tbf after the mj loss tony has kicked the shit outta everyone he fought, if anyone is going to stop him it will either be dustin or khabib, everyone else gets whooped

Cowboy def won that first round but yeah tony was eating him alive in the second before the doctor stoppage

I still have to say I think that late punch caused the tko doctor stoppage. The fact the ref watched the vid to see if it hits the eye is pretty funny considering that the blow to the nose caused the issue.

Tony knew he fucked up, but Luckily cowboy is a warrior and was aware he was done and didn’t push the issue. If he is alright with it then It doesn’t really cause major issues. Its a reoccurring thing with Tony and getting caught up in the moment (illegal uptick vs barboza).

I wish cowboy and him hadn’t had to fight.

Well if this is the game we're playing then Danny Castillo should have won the decision over ferguson.

Cowboy def won that first round but yeah tony was eating him alive in the second before the doctor stoppage
Right
I think TS doesn't know how to use the word "steamrolled" and needs to go back to school.

Back