Tony Ferguson said he will fight Khabib if the pay is good.

Lmfao I imagine that's how your manager talks to you at your shitty job.

Judging by your ability to spell "Their" I bet you'll get no where in life.

You're the nobody on an anonymous board talking mad shit.

My spelling??? What are you talking about.

Fair enough. Give the man some money, you cheap motherfuckers. $4.2 billion, for fuck's sake.
4.2 billion is the reason they cant pay good money and the reason UFC 206 drew 150,000 PPV's. Every fighter realizes the UFC is over a barrel, with owing an annual rent payment of 100 million, and this is why we are seeing alot of bigger name fighters asking for money. And sadly, we are going to see UFC have more Bellator type freak show events & stuff that will sell, while seeing less and less of "the place where the best fight the best".

TFerg is a fookin' savage and I'd pay him, but for the UFC to bend and meet his demands, they may think it sets a precedent for all fighters wanting more. Plus TFerg hasn't been a big draw and this is growing more and more like a business, just being able to make rent payments, than what it as under Fertitta ownership.

nowhere is one word

He needs to do what the Fuck he's told, sick of these nobodies making there own rules.
I agree. Nobodies like Khabib should also stop making these rules and shut the fuck up and do what he is told.

Scared as fuck. My mortgage is going on Khabib.

I figured that the issue was probably money.

If Conor is serious about fighting again before he gives birth then these 2 guys should cool their jets for a bit about fighting each other. One of them should be fighting for the title.

When did Conor say he was going to fight before the baby? I really hope thats true.

can someone explain to me why khabib is now ranked #1 again i know he is undefeated but tony is far more active and sorry but:

Josh Thompson,Edson Barboza and RDA 1 fight removed from being the champion>RDA nearly 3 years ago,and #6(at the time)Michael Johnson

tony was ranked #1 after he beat RDA

Wtf is lel? Virgin detected

Comebacks ain't your strong point :(

Pay attention, you're sayin' the same shit that you said before, matter of fact dog, here's a pencil
Go home, write some shit, make it suspenseful and don't come back until something dope hits you
Fuck it! You can take the mic home with you!

raw

I'll get the 7 digits from your mother for a dollar tomorrow!

When did Conor say he was going to fight before the baby? I really hope thats true.

“I know Dana has been on record being like, ’10 months, he’s taking 10 months off.’ Where did you [get] 10 months? Originally I thought the baby was being born in March and then it was May so maybe I could get in another [fight]. I’m weighing up my options,,” McGregor said. “I’m ready for anything.”

“I did say I was going to take a break, but a Christmas break,” McGregor continued. “The holidays, at least give me the holidays off. We’ll see what happens in the future.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cono...mcgregor-hints-post-christmas-return-octagon/

9df801bdcb8d434df37fa2004e73b131.jpg

And thus is why , Im very proud to say that of all the years ive invested into this great sport of cage fighting / MMA that Gegard Mousasi is and has been the fighter Ive supported the most...

DREAM, Coker, Dana , J.Silva :
Gegard, will u fight so and so on whatever date ?

Mousasi before the question is even completed) Yes and yes, send over contract and bout agreements.
The man had never said no to a fight.
I really hope this man is wearing ufc gold by the end of 2017.He deseves it.hes a complete mmartist but HES A FIGHTER FIRST.

WAR DREAMCATCHER

It is okay to want to have more money but this doesn't look good on him especially if he weasels out of this fight. Khabib is sitting there with a signed contract, and people were accusing him of ducking because he got injured in the past. Personally I'd like to see them both fight for the title so it is good but Khabib would rightfully call him a chicken every time he opens his mouth.

And thus is why , Im very proud to say that of all the years ive invested into this great sport of cage fighting / MMA that Gegard Mousasi is and has been the fighter Ive supported the most...

DREAM, Coker, Dana , J.Silva :
Gegard, will u fight so and so on whatever date ?

Mousasi before the question is even completed) Yes and yes, send over contract and bout agreements.
The man had never said no to a fight.
I really hope this man is wearing ufc gold by the end of 2017.He deseves it.hes a complete mmartist but HES A FIGHTER FIRST.

WAR DREAMCATCHER

Mousasi is financially set too from what I hear. The man is smart with his money and isn't dependent on the ufc income.

It is pretty telling that Tony would demand danger pay for Khabib and not RDA at elevation. :O

Back