Tony Ferguson quote

Shut your punk ass up

proxy-image

I wish at the end when he said "any questions"
Anyone in the room just replied.
"WHAT?" and asked if he could repeat all that.

He was asked "why do you feel you haven't had more support from the Mexican- American community?"
Tony, in typical Tony douchebag fashion says "you're not even Mexican. I'm not going to answer that. Next question" while talking over the guy. He was always interesting but a bat shit crazy asshole.

I love fighters like Ferguson and Conor, but all the ego, the talk, it wears on me. The fact is I truly miss the guys like Fedor and Couture - rare breed, all class.

He was asked "why do you feel you haven't had more support from the Mexican- American community?"
Tony, in typical Tony douchebag fashion says "you're not even Mexican. I'm not going to answer that. Next question" while talking over the guy. He was always interesting but a bat shit crazy asshole.
That's a dumbass question.

Tony responded accordingly.

Tony was once given a compliment about being able to talk about his mental health openly. His response was "Fuck you. Next."

That's a dumbass question.

Tony responded accordingly.

Aren't almost all the questions asked of them by the media dumbass questions? What makes this worse?
Tony responded accordingly, yes, according to the asshole he is. An interesting one, but an asshole nonetheless

Back