Tony Ferguson only has 2 top 10 wins.......

Not really.

Khabib is 1-0 in the last 2 and a half years.
Ferguson is 7-0 in that time span.

After Olderson received a ''title'' shot against Bisping nothing surprises me anymore but to say that Khabib has the same argument as Ferguson is simply ridiculous.

I didn't say the same argument, I said that they all had arguments.

The winner of the most recently scheduled Khabib vs Ferguson fight was supposed to be next in line. Ferguson had to pull out. Woodley just received his title shot under basically the same circumstances when Hendricks pulled out.

It's dumb to even compare Khabib and Ferguson.

Ferguson wins has been all recent, and Khabib best wins is against a mediocre fighter Healy and a RDA that wasn't even as good as he is now, and those fights are all old as shit.

Despite that Ferguson is way more active and exciting than Khabib.

that lavata guy or whatever his name was, heck i saw the fight just a few days ago and damn that was some serious skills, was creative, quick and whitty i want to see more of him.
Furgeson was getting murcked, but ultimatley won because he is a freakin savage.
as for quality wins, who cares, i'd say the barbosa win wasnt bad and its overdue he get the shot.
As for Khabib, i dont think a muslim champion that wont fight in summers because of ramadan or whatever and is sidelined the rest of the year is all that appealing.

Ramadan is 1 month. They can easily schedule him before ramadan if they want him on a summer card.

Khabib would have fought Ferguson if Ferguson didn't fake an injury and duck him. I guess the pressure got to him.

Kinda hard to fake an injury when they have to be confirmed by a doctor, idiot. You can't fake injuries because you'll get in a lot of trouble if you even try.

Stop posting stupid shit in every thread. 'Fans' like you are what make us all look bad. The fact the mods haven't banned you yet is incredible, but I'm sure that day is coming soon enough. Way too many clowns on here now.

Last edited:
How many top 10s has Khabib fought?

Anyway doesnt matter after he schools RDA all doubts will be put to rest and he can't be denied. He's not complaining about this either.

At least 2 more top 5 wins after he beats RDA.

They still need at least Diaz, McGregor and probably Pauly Shore to fight for the title first because $$$ and stuff.

Khabib would have fought Ferguson if Ferguson didn't fake an injury and duck him. I guess the pressure got to him.
Khabib still only has one top 10 win. & it wasn't as recent as ferg's two top wins. Khabib needs to get behind barboza & Tony.

I can't see Ferguson ever holding the belt..

But I wish him the best of luck.

And rightfully so T-Ferg isn't getting the shot, he got brutalized and nearly finished in that first round by a UFC newcomer with minimal fights lol.
That newcomer is the future LW & WW GOAT tho. There's no way he ends up being a flash in the pan, his success is guaranteed.

In one corner we have guys like you saying guys fighting for the title have no top ten wins

In the other corner, guys complaining about contenders having records of 3-4, etc due to facing top ten fighters.

Just look at the fighter. Tony Ferguson is talented and title worthy. watch his fights

Nothing for Khabib? Let's not kid ourselves, Cerrone would crush Khabib if he couldn't lay on him for the whole fight. And Cerrone's not one to get grapplefucked.
Grappling wise Khabib is in another level. Cerrone has nothing for him in this aspect of the game. 30-27 Nurmy.

Why do all threads about Tony end up about Khabib? It's like every Gus-thread ends up going about JJ.

It's dumb to even compare Khabib and Ferguson.

Ferguson wins has been all recent, and Khabib best wins is against a mediocre fighter Healy and a RDA that wasn't even as good as he is now, and those fights are all old as shit.

Despite that Ferguson is way more active and exciting than Khabib.
RDA was exactly the same fighter. But one thing is to fight Pettis or Cerrone the other is to fight the best grappler in the division who puts an incredible pressure. RDA is gonna beat Ferguson.

It's true that

Actually, Josh wasn't even ranked in the top 10 at the time. That was his 3rd loss in a row. Ferguson only has one top 10 win -- against Barboza, who was ranked #10 by Sherdog at the time. In my opinion, Tony doesn't belong in title talks.

That being said, if he beats RDA, then he'll have a case. Wins over RDA and Barboza, along with a 9 fight winning streak, would put him right at the top of the list.

14485_ex.png

I generally go by Sherdog rankings. They're not perfect, but certainly better than the ufc. Josh was on a 2 fight losing streak and had just been clowned by an unranked Bobby Green. Josh wasn't a top 10 LW.

I generally go by Sherdog rankings. They're not perfect, but certainly better than the ufc. Josh was on a 2 fight losing streak and had just been clowned by an unranked Bobby Green. Josh wasn't a top 10 LW.

To be honest, rankings are kind of irrelevant when they seem to have little bearing on what fights are made at the moment, particularly when it comes to championship fights. But if you're going to use rankings as an argument, use the official rankings. They're the only ones that matter.

Regarding who deserves the title shot more. In the last 2 and a bit years, Khabib has fought and beat a total of 1 unranked fighter. A lot changes in 2 years, if you don't fight you should lose your place in line to the people that do fight.

you ever seen the guy dead lift? im surprised he doesn't get injured more often

What's the point in saying he only has two top 10 wins when Khabib only has two top 10 wins?

Don't know why anyone wants to see Khabib fight for the title

It's not like he's earned his shot "but but he beat RDA" yeah 2 fucking years ago & before he was RDA

Not to mention he's always injured
Before he was RDA ... This place gets worse and worse each day

giphy.gif

Back