Tony Ferguson only has 2 top 10 wins.......

khabib has fought 1 top 10 guy. You can't count top 10 way back and today whatever helps your argument. It's time they fought.

Anyway whatever Khabib with tie Alvarez in a knot Ferg will KO RDA then I get fight I've been waiting for 2 yrs now

The list of guys with more than 2 top ten wins is almost entirely current or former Pride and UFC champions.

& when he's not injured you can't book him for certain months cuz of the prophet Muhammad

And rightfully so T-Ferg isn't getting the shot, he got brutalized and nearly finished in that first round by a UFC newcomer with minimal fights lol.

I'm a Khabib fan but an argument could have been made for Ferguson, RDA or Khabib to get the next shot.

Healy was ranked #10 by UFC.
It appears you are correct. I looked up the weigh-ins and he was indeed 10th ranked. I stand corrected. Both have two top 10 wins.

Khabib beat the 10th ranked Healy and the 5th ranked Dos Anjos
Tony beat the 9th ranked Thomson and 6th ranked Barboza.

I became a ferguson fan after his last fight. I hope he destroys RDA and get his title shot.

It appears you are correct. I looked up the weigh-ins and he was indeed 10th ranked. I stand corrected. Both have two top 10 wins.

Khabib beat the 10th ranked Healy and the 5th ranked Dos Anjos
Tony beat the 9th ranked Thomson and 6th ranked Barboza.

Well there it is.

most overrated fighter in the ufc el cockroach

khabib has fought 1 top 10 guy. You can't count top 10 way back and today whatever helps your argument. It's time they fought.

Anyway whatever Khabib with tie Alvarez in a knot Ferg will KO RDA then I get fight I've been waiting for 2 yrs now

LoL. Whatever you say.

He also has been far more active than Khabib in the meantime. I'm fine with either guy getting the shot but you have to agree that El Cucuy was slightly more deserving due to the fact that he is on a bigger streak and hasn't been sitting out on the shelf for a long time unlike Khabib.

All of them lose to Alvarez though. Eduardo bless.

that lavata guy or whatever his name was, heck i saw the fight just a few days ago and damn that was some serious skills, was creative, quick and whitty i want to see more of him.
Furgeson was getting murcked, but ultimatley won because he is a freakin savage.
as for quality wins, who cares, i'd say the barbosa win wasnt bad and its overdue he get the shot.
As for Khabib, i dont think a muslim champion that wont fight in summers because of ramadan or whatever and is sidelined the rest of the year is all that appealing.

Alvarez got the title shot on a 2 fight split decision streak over top 10 guys.

Ferguson has a big winning streak and sewed unholy violence upon Barboza and Thomson.
The Thomson fight was closer than you're remembering. "Unholy violence" probably doesn't work with that fight.

The list of guys with more than 2 top ten wins is almost entirely current or former Pride and UFC champions.

Thats irrelevant and PRIDE/UFC champs have been along for along time anyways.

Holloway, Cub, Jacare, Yoel, Stephens, Nate, Khabib, Barboza, Glover, Lil Nog, Humble, Bader, Whittaker, Gegard, Kennedy, Mccall, Dodson, JoeB, Bagautinov, Assuncao, Mayday, Lineker, Brooks, Melendez, Wineland, Faber, Chad, Wonderboy, Hory, Demian, Ellenberger, Story, Matt Brown, Hunt, maybe Gastelum and Michael Johnson, etc.

All of them have at least 2 top 10 wins.

Rankings don't matter

Back