Tony Ferguson "not impressed" with Barboza-Felder. Cerrone slams him in return

Cerrone can say what he wants, but Ferguson isn't a sloppy brawler by any means. If they were to fight, I could see Ferguson beating any of those guys.

Last edited:
than*
you're*
Someone's getting punched too much in the head.

Mikey J would beat the brakes off him even worse the second time around. You know why he fought most of the fight with it broken? Cause old Mikey snapped it like a twig.

You're delusional. Nothing we've seen from MJ would indicate that.

Don't say a word Tony. You don't want to be made to look worse than you already do.

Tony needs to get a high level opponent
he either gets humbled or makes it.....personally i rather see him get humbled dude seems like a cocky asshole

f5axBKB.gif

Barboza is not even close to Ferguson.
just give Ferguson one of the top 3 fighters and eveyone will see that this guy is on another level

I loved the fight and thought it was good striking from both guys. I'm always rooting for Tony and all but I disagree with him.

Cowboy told him straight, I'm with him on this one. Felder/Edson was a great fight

Barboza would be just wasting time for Ferguson, he needs a bigger name

Shots fired... If Cowboy beats RDA then Cowboy/El Cucuy for the next title fight. Or if MJ beats Dariush then MJ/T-Ferg 2 for a shot at RDA/Cerrone 2.

You're delusional. Nothing we've seen from MJ would indicate that.

??? Johnson is on fire and would be about 12 times faster than Ferguson who is already very hittable.

They have both improved a lot, but Johnson is by far the most improved since he already smashed ferguson.

Lol @ Ferguson... arguably got beat by Castillo then goes on to beat a late notice Tibau and a 1-3 Punk Thompson and now he's supposedly a "world beater".

Not buying the hype, there is clearly a gap between his level and the cream of the crop at LW.

Khabib, RDA, Cerrone, Pettis, Gil, Johnson would all beat him soundly. Heck even Barboza and Felder have a good chance of winning lol.

Back