Rumored Tony Ferguson might not fight at UFC 256

Wtf ufc, let him fight, chandler pussy where are you at ?

UFC 256 which is headlined by Jan and Sterling. The Nunes fight fell off so they need a co-main. Tony/Chandler would certainly suffice.
I think Tony wants to main event over Yan/Sterling though, which could be the reason of the hold-up. That or Chandler's being fucking annoying as usual, he just needs to fight already.

Tony vs Oliviera then. Offer Chandler fights against Dariush & Dober going forward if he's turning down Tony.

I don't wanna jump on chandler cause it might not be his fault but it he is doing this then its pretty fucked up and cowardish, he turned down everyone

Tony vs Hooker. Both in top 5 and both coming off a loss. Come on Dana make it happen.

Ferguson is the one being a diva and then going public trying to make Dana look bad.

Okay @Peli , I’m finally with you if Chandler turns down the #2 guy in the division. He’s being absolutely gifted an opportunity while skipping over a heap of savages. Now the time frame isn’t convenient?

Yeah that isn't a surprise.

Tony was pushing for a fight that wasn't signed to happen in a matter of weeks. Not a good sign.
PS: Conor/Dustin is in the same exact spot. Conor pushing for a fight in a matter of weeks when it isn't signed. Wouldn't be surprised if that has the same ending either.

Okay @Peli , I’m finally with you if Chandler turns down the #2 guy in the division. He’s being absolutely gifted an opportunity while skipping over a heap of savages. Now the time frame isn’t convenient?
To play devil's advocate, tony wants to headline 256 over a championship bout, Yan vs sterling and you know how the ufc feels about non title fights headlong ppvs. Chandler's been calling out Tony since he arrived and has suggested being on the mcgregor Poirier card as the comakn. Since Chandler already seems like a company man, I'm inclined that's what the promotion wants too. Something in 2021at the very minimum

Ariel should get them both on his show. Tony loves yapping. Chandler seems to like talking with Ariel. Chandler is quickly becoming public enemy #1 with the fans and fighters. His side of the story could dig him outta this hole. There is def some questions that need answered in this mess.

Wtf ufc, let him fight, chandler pussy where are you at ?
He has ”other plans” again...?

<36>

Probably waiting to be a back up for the next title fight so he can stay in the title picture and make money without getting his ass kicked

Chandler better not be the one stalling on this fight after all that he’s been talking.

Exactly. And if he's going to be champ by July 2021 like he said, he better fight anyone the UFC puts in front of him...no more waiting for big names and big money (Tony, Conor and Poirier). He needs to fight Islam, RDA or whoever he can fight if he can't fight Tony.

To play devil's advocate, tony wants to headline 256 over a championship bout, Yan vs sterling and you know how the ufc feels about non title fights headlong ppvs. Chandler's been calling out Tony since he arrived and has suggested being on the mcgregor Poirier card as the comakn. Since Chandler already seems like a company man, I'm inclined that's what the promotion wants too. Something in 2021at the very minimum
Ahh. Didn’t hear he required headlining.

By the time Chandler actually fights in the UFC he's going to be almost 35. Anyone expecting him to be champion is delusional.

Chandler trying to call all the shots. Hope he gets humbled.

Back