Rumored Tony Ferguson might not fight at UFC 256

DE618980-EA56-4B57-A5F5-39EC7BF9C199.jpeg

Is it possible that Chandler is avoiding this fight or at least pushing it off past December? Seems like the UFC wouldn’t have any incentive to not want to add this fight If Chandler was game. The Nunes fight fell through and they need a co-main for the final PPV of the year. Unless they are wanting to main event it, which I could live with. Curious why this isn’t getting booked. Kind of lame if Chandler is taking this fight after he’s been barking about taking over the division.

Bro I could believe either one. It seems painfully obvious that the UFC has some hard on for chandler for god knows what reason. I can see them protecting Chandler from actual contenders, since he’d get mauled by Ferguson and just about every top 10 LW in the UFC

Why is everyone being denied December? Whose fighting that month besides Leon and Khamzat?

Why is everyone being denied December? Whose fighting that month besides Leon and Khamzat?
UFC 256 which is headlined by Yan and Sterling. The Nunes fight fell off so they need a co-main. Tony/Chandler would certainly suffice.

Last edited:
Let him bang bro
SyChQfM.gif

ufc 256 didnt have any unfilled spots so that why fighters arent offered uc 256 dates. duh.
Wrong. The Nunes fight fell off. The card could use a co-main. It’s pretty meh after the main event.

Wrong. The Nunes fight fell off. The card could use a co-main. It’s pretty meh after the main event.

but dana never said that. if he wanted a fight to be added to it he would of but he didnt so there wasnt.

Back