Tony Ferguson Lifting Fridge to Get Ready for Khabib

Reminds me of a past job working at a bakery...I was supposed to be a delivery driver but wound up doing more pot washing than delivering...It was small industrial...bout 34 employees....So while i'm stuck washing pots i'm supposed to help the ...ummm...undocumented female work force...That totals 98.5% of the entire workforce.....Long story short..... they always act like they cant lift a bucket of icing and eventually i complained to the manager...thats the other white male....He told me he understands and just try to deal with it....He also said if we told any of them they could have one of the ovens for free they would throw it on their back and WALK home with it....
Just thought that was funny....AND true...

DAMN, savage :) How the fuck is that possible.

I hope Dana has a backup for Tony cuz he's gonna hurt himself again.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy... who will bicycle a fridge down to the recycling center.

Nah... too far fetched.

Tony should clown Khabib a bit and reenact wrestling the bear with the 5 pound gummie bear.

If that was really Tony, and I hope it wasn’t, Dana better start looking for a replacement ASAP..

giphy.gif

You're the 2nd idiot to make this "joke" thread, TS. Wasn't funny the first time it was posted

Tony with those sound and safe training methods....War Ferg!

Jarl

I can tell that isn't Tony. This guy is a fraud. The real Tony would do this shit blindfolded.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to have his fridge carry him.

Back