Tony Ferguson: "Khabib is in for a rude awakening"

I'm on khabibs nuts but something tells me ferguson moght be the one guy in the division style wise that can beat him.

I kinda agree with you ... Tony ferguson has been improving so much and he could be the type of match up to give Khabib loads of problems everywhere.

Tony gives up takedowns too much (Castillo fight). You can't always win from the bottom.

big fan of both, hopefully it's a war- either could win here based on their respective strengths and khabibs layoff.

Ya ok the guy who got slapped around the octagon and got his arm broken by Michael Johnson is gonna put in work on fucking Khabib mmhmmm ok then guys I'll be waiting.

Khabib via 3 round beatdown. Ferguson is in for a rude awakening.

Ferguson gets drawn into brawls, but Khabib will take him down. If he can move he has a chance to win. El Cucuys striking is just as good as Khabibs.

Khabib is overrated. He has one highlight win and that's RDA. I believe he'd lose to Pettis, Cerrone, and RDA. Ferguson might give him some problems.

Lol he beats all three of those guys.

That's your opinion, dude.

I believe Khabib is overrated and has done nothing to be ranked so high. Khabib has really good grappling but that's it. His wrestling and striking is suspect at this point.

Pettis, Cerrone, or RDA on paper would give Kahbib tons of problems standing or overall in a 15 or 25 minute round fight.

I think Tony has a better chance than Cerrone would have had against Khabib. But he still beats both.

That's your opinion, dude.

I believe Khabib is overrated and has done nothing to be ranked so high. Khabib has really good grappling but that's it. His wrestling and striking is suspect at this point.

Pettis, Cerrone, or RDA on paper would give Kahbib tons of problems standing or overall in a 15 or 25 minute round fight.

You do know that Khabib beat RDA, right...?

Ferg kinda bugs me, but his fighting style has been awesome lately. That's much more then I can say about kabob. I think Ferg takes this.

Ya but RDA has improved and looked much better since then. RDA went on to win the belt, while Kahbib has been sitting around trying to stay healthy.

I'm sure Khabib has been improving as well. We just haven't seen it due to the injuries. RDA has also just been improving for awhile...Khabib just straight up beat him. If Khabib didn't get injured, it's likely he'd be champ right now & RDA would then be down 2-0 against him. He's very lucky that Khabib got injured.

I'm sure Khabib has been improving as well. We just haven't seen it due to the injuries. RDA has also just been improving for awhile...Khabib just straight up beat him. If Khabib didn't get injured, it's likely he'd be champ right now & RDA would then be down 2-0 against him. He's very lucky that Khabib got injured.

But Kahbib has done nothing to prove he can win gold. RDA has beat the champion is the current champion and that's not by accident. Khabib has been sidelined due to injuries and ring rust has been key factors in some fighters performances.

But Kahbib has done nothing to prove he can win gold. RDA has beat the champion is the current champion and that's not by accident.

Khabib has been sidelined due to injuries and ring rust has been key factors in some fighters performances.

Nothing...? But Khabib has also beaten the current champion...which was also not an accident :icon_lol:

Ring rust doesn't effect everyone, but I agree it definitely can. Depends on the person. Look at how GSP, Dominick Cruz & Chael Sonnen did against there opponents after long layoffs, more than fine.

Back