Tony Ferguson: "Khabib is in for a rude awakening"

Funky matchup for Khabib. Probably more difficult than someone like Pettis.

This is a very tough return fight for Khabib. Assuming he can come back at 100%, he wins this. That's a big if though. Ferguson is a killer and he is on a pretty mean tear right now. I think it goes without saying that a title shot in order for the winner of this one.

My anticipation meter is pretty high! Awesome fight.

Didn't castillo blanket Ferguson not that long ago?

I feel bad for Tony. Hes on a good streak then gets fed to Khabib in a title eliminator.

Unless Khabib has some ring rust or ongoing injuries, he should be able to expose El Cucuy.

I dont care what kind of tape he watches, hes still the same guy who arguably lost to and got outwrestled by Castillo

Khabib via very comfortable decision.

Lmao wasn't this the dude Castillo said the prison comment about hahaha Khabib wrecks this dude

I hope Khabib DESTROYS this guy. I hope he suplexes Ferguson all over the octagon. Khabib is going to son this guy and send him back down the ladder.

I think you are in for a rude awakening. Ferguson is actually a great wrestler and the fight where Khabib set the takedown record, well lets just say he left some openings for some moves that you only see in folkstyle American wrestling. Namely the Granby.

Khabib is gonna get hit for the 5 point move if he takes Tony down. I'd bet my life on that. Tony has already hit a granby a few times in the UFC and he's literally the only guy I have seen hit it in MMA outside of myself or my brothers. Guarantee, he gets Khabib putting any high shoulder pressure on him, Khabib goes flying. He might even hit it from standing.

I like Tony in this fight, I think he will win a decision.

Back