Tony Ferguson: "Khabib is in for a rude awakening"

I'd prefer to see Tony win, but it has that feeling of a typical Khabib wrestlefuck decision. Tony is dangerous on the feet, so I'm sure that's precisely where Khabib will be looking to take it early on.

Ferguson hasn't faced ELITE grapplers.

Josh Thomson's wrestling isn't even CLOSE to Khabib's.

It is Ferguson who's in for a rude awakening. Russian style.
ferguson arguably lost to castillo.

this is winnable for ferguson, but khabib will be a big favorite.

C'mon El Cucuy!!! Derail this Russian blankets hype train!

tumblr_nb7o0eJoPs1tcfs15o1_400.gif

Lol. He ended up on bottom in almost every exchange in that fight and was kept there. He ended the third back mounted. His subs are more like hail Mary's.

El Cucuy by Barrel Roll KO

Funny i search El Cucuy gifs on google, and it was just gif after gif of barrel rolls. :D
Most were too big to post here.

Lol. He ended up on bottom in almost every exchange in that fight and was kept there. He ended the third back mounted. His subs are more like hail Mary's.

I know, but sometimes it works for him.

Still more entertaining than Khabib holding people against the cage for 3 rounds.

Tony will not know where his kid is at after Khabib is done with him.

He takes way too many risks with his grappling. Khabib is going to get on top easily. The only question is whether Tony can offer up anything off his back.

I hope Khabib loses.
Sick of him hanging out on the sidelines running his mouth.
Sick of him getting TD's and winning decisions....OMG, so dominant!
Yea, whatever, go win some 10-9 rounds, not what I consider MMA to be about.

If Danny Castillo can take Ferguson down and keep kim there... I think that Khabib can do that too.

I hope Khabib DESTROYS this guy. I hope he suplexes Ferguson all over the octagon. Khabib is going to son this guy and send him back down the ladder.

What's wrong with ferguson

Khabibs too hungry and skilled to lose before he tastes ufc gold, after he finally gets it is different story.

I didn't post that but Ferg is becoming of the most unlikable guys in the division.

He's way more likeable now than he was on TUF. Also way more likeable than Khabib. Remember right before his own injury how Khabib was clowning Pettis over being injured?

He's way more likeable now than he was on TUF. Also way more likeable than Khabib. Remember right before his own injury how Khabib was clowning Pettis over being injured?

I've always thought Khabib was annoying but Ferguson is worse.

He slammed Myles Jury for no reason saying something like "hey man just cause your ducking me didn't mean you had to switch weight classes".

And during Barboza-Felder he tweeted "not impressed with point fighters who do no damage". Barboza respectfully asked to fight him after and Ferg didn't even respond.

He is just annoying. Also had a little thing with Cerrone too. I can understand if you want to get a fight but his shit talking is usually not related to getting a fight.

Back