Tony Ferguson just tweeted that he is "Cleared" after 4 months of recovery

And if seriously knocked out that rehab in 4 months, man what an animal. Talk about hard work..

Lee is the least significant name in the Lee/Tony/Conor/Nate/Doostin/Khabib hierarchy. Even if he beats Tony - the winner of Dustin/Nate will be ahead of him for the title. Especially if it's Nate, especially if Khabib loses to Conor.

I'd book Lee vs Al and Tony vs New Contract Eddie or, depending on how the fight goes, the winner of Vick/Gaethje.
LMFAO @ you thinking Dustin is bigger than Kevin Lee or has more potential than him.

If dustin beats nate, he won't get the title shot because he doesn't sell well...and he is not a good shit talker.

I think they are waiting for tony to do a brock and show up after khabib/conor ends... "let me tell you sumin, been watching the LW disasters from the beginning, barboza the piece of shit, Alvarez the piece of shit.. Khabib I'm coming after you motherfucker!!"

Last edited:
If he doesnt get booked for 229, they should at least pay him to be on fill-in stand by like Usman is for 228.

Hopefully he'll get the winner of Khabib/Conor or at the very least be on replacement if need be.

So, time to kick pipes again.

Lmao Conor would knock Tony out, he gets dropped each fight by bums
Being dropped or rocked is not a ko, silly boy.

Its how hard you get hit and keep moving forward. I mean, shit, rocky said that so its gotta be true.

Def possible.. Khabib not only pulls out, but I think he is so prideful he will not risk a loss to Conor if he is less than 100%..
I just don't see Khabib making it to the Octagon on such short notice to fight such a dangerous striker.

In perfect world it would go something like this : Conor will sleep khabib in 2 rounds, then Conor sleeps GSP in catchweight fight and khabib vs ferguson will fight for title shot. Ferguson gets close spilt decision ja Conor defends his title against Ferguson and retires as a GOAT.

Wow, it was a pretty fast recovery. I thought it would take around a year.

I hope he has a chance for that money fight against Conor, he deserves it.

Shit just got real mo-foz

samuel-l-jackson.jpg

El Cucuy ready to leave a trail of bodies at LW
Glad he's back, dude is a buzzsaw in there.

I just don't see Khabib making it to the Octagon on such short notice to fight such a dangerous striker.

Odds are good he makes it, because the money is so big on this one. He will never make as much on any other fight as will on this one. BUT he is prideful, and I do think any injury and he is out. He wants to keep that 0 and Conor is the last one he wants to take it away..

Back