Tony Ferguson just tweeted that he is "Cleared" after 4 months of recovery

Shit just got real mo-foz

samuel-l-jackson.jpg

El Cucuy ready to leave a trail of bodies at LW
Ready to add to the trail of corpses as he salsa dances around these dangerous fighters not giving a fuck

Nice but I don’t want his knees to become like Shogun’s. GSP and Conor both took about a year to rehabilitate their knees if I’m correct.

Tony might be too gangster for his own good lol, seeing those crazy workouts and bad deadlifts.

In perfect world it would go something like this : Conor will sleep khabib in 2 rounds, then Conor sleeps GSP in catchweight fight and khabib vs ferguson will fight for title shot. Ferguson gets close spilt decision ja Conor defends his title against Ferguson and retires as a GOAT.

I guess it wasn't that big of an injury if he's back after 4 months. Still kinda sucks how they stripped him. The UFC has no respect for people who had to work hard to get a title shot. I mean after all he isn't the first guy to get injured for doing stupid shit.

He should call Colby up. Maybe they can wear those unofficial belts together :(

Colby is another guy who is being stripped unfairly.

It is.. he is rushing the shit out of everything because he feels he is losing his biggest money making chances he is missing out on his prime and big checks.

There is no way he is 100% in 4 months after that surgery. If he continues to push it he will get re-injured. Best case scenario for him would be a fight on the New Years Eve card in December 30.. hell the smart thing would be to have him early next year better safe then sorry.

I think it's time for Conor to make history again... by being in the first UFC triple threat match. Connor v cucuy v khabib

Also lol at so many posters in here saying Conor vs Tony.. the only way that fight it's made is because they need him short notice or if he has a belt until any of those scenarios happen no fight will be made btw them.

Tony has no real fallowing and is a hard fight there is nothing in it for Conor to even consider booking that fight.

It is.. he is rushing the shit out of everything because he feels he is losing his biggest money making chances he is missing out on his prime and big checks.

There is no way he is 100% in 4 months after that surgery. If he continues to push it he will get re-injured. Best case scenario for him would be a fight on the New Years Eve card in December 30.. hell the smart thing would be to have him early next year better safe then sorry.

Yeah I agree he isn't fully recovered. I shouldn't be surprised I guess cause this is Tony Ferguson we are talking about here, lol. A certified weirdo.

It was a major injury, ligament came clean off the bone ill be surprised if he's still the same fighter.

Damn 4 months and daddy Dana wants him to fight on UFC 229. The dude should cool it a little for the rest of the year

Kevin Lee says he wants to be on the card.
its too soon for a rematch but I can see it

I wouldn't complain.

I know Lee said he wanted to get revenge on Ragin' Al but Al said 230 right?

Either way would be nice to get some or atleast one of the top Lighweights on the card.

I wouldn't complain.

I know Lee said he wanted to get revenge on Ragin' Al but Al said 230 right?

Either way would be nice to get some or atleast one of the top Lighweights on the card.

Al said 230 bc of NYC I'm guessing
Smart move for him

I'm sure we'll find out ASAP

In perfect world it would go something like this : Conor will sleep khabib in 2 rounds, then Conor sleeps GSP in catchweight fight and khabib vs ferguson will fight for title shot. Ferguson gets close spilt decision ja Conor defends his title against Ferguson and retires as a GOAT.

This is very very possible to happen in your dreams

I think it's time for Conor to make history again... by being in the first UFC triple threat match. Connor v cucuy v khabib

This is exactly why white belts are no longer allowed to make threads

The last fighter that made a miraculous recovery from a leg injury got usada-ed. I hope it isn’t the case here.

He’s still a wierd fucker. That said, I hope he’s back in the mix soon. Dana would never book him vs. Khabib, but I could see him stepping in short notice.​

Back