Tony Ferguson is going to get screwed

today123

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The writing on the wall is clear. The top contenders at 155 are Conor, Dustin, Tony, Justin, and Chandler. Tony will be the odd man out.

Conor will fight Dustin for the belt

Conor already has a win over Dustin and agreed to fight him again in January. Dustin will not pass up on that opportunity and fight Tony instead because the Conor fight will attract more fans, and he wants to avenge the loss. Dustin already has a win over Justin, so it will be easy to justify making this fight for the belt.

Chandler will fight Justin

Justin beat Tony recently and is ready to fight so he will not be the odd man out. They will not do the Tony rematch because we just saw that fight. Chandler is new and a hot commodity so they will want him to fight soon. They also will not let Chandler fight for the title because they do not want a Bellator guy to get the belt right away.

I feel bad for Tony.

The writing on the wall is clear. The top contenders at 155 are Conor, Dustin, Tony, Justin, and Chandler. Tony will be the odd man out.

Conor already has a win over Dustin and agreed to fight him again in January. Dustin will not pass up on that opportunity and fight Tony instead because the Conor fight will attract more fans, and he wants to avenge the loss. Dustin already has a win over Justin, so it will be easy to justify making this fight for the belt.

Justin beat Tony recently and is ready to fight so he will not be the odd man out. They will not do the Tony rematch because we just saw that fight. Chandler is new and a hot commodity so they will want him to fight soon. They also will not let Chandler fight for the title because they do not want a Bellator guy to get the belt right away.

I feel bad for Tony.

Yes Tony reminds me of Bret hart, he is screwed

I feel bad for Tony.

You're missing the fact that Conor is not actually going to sign to fight Dustin at 155, so Tony will slot in just fine.

is what happens when you are there to take part and not to take over....

also. Justin beat the face off of tony. he needs to go fight Olivera before he fights another face crusher

When you lose to punch drunk short notice Gaethje you deserve it, how can you be the only elite fighter that he beats. Embarrassing from Ferguson. #stillmyboy

When you lose to punch drunk short notice Gaethje you deserve it, how can you be the only elite fighter that he beats. Embarrassing from Ferguson. #stillmyboy

whatever suits your idol Conor right? you naruto dork

Tony's management has done him absolutely no favors.

He screwed himself by turning down Islam Makhachev

Tony should definitely have been in line before Chandler. I do not think Chandler would beat Hooker or Olivera.

Where is this wall, and where is this clear writing?
IMG_3451.jpg

He should've beat Gaethje then. He had no gameplan at all for that fight and got embarassed, when Gaethje stiffled his offense he made absolutely zero adjustments.

It's all on him bro. That lack of ability to adapt would've failed him against Khabib or any title fight, I thought Tony was a dynamic tactician but he showed that to be untrue. If you fuck up his rhythm and push him back he has no answer.

He should've beat Gaethje then. He had no gameplan at all for that fight and got embarassed, when Gaethje stiffled his offense he made absolutely zero adjustments.

It's all on him bro. That lack of ability to adapt would've failed him against Khabib or any title fight, I thought Tony was a dynamic tactician but he showed that to be untrue. If you fuck up his rhythm and push him back he has no answer.

Tony must be kicking himself after seeing how bad Gaethje's ground game looked vs Khabib. He didn't even try to go to the ground with him.

He's still 12-1 in his last 13. Chandler should NOT get priority over him. In his last 13 he's lost to Will Brooks x2, Brent Primus, and Patricky Friere

Said it before but if Chandler gets priority over Ferguson people need to shit on Dana (more then ever).

PR machine gonna see this as an opportunity to fuck Fergy though.

Tony can use an year off and come back fresh like Ortega did after the max beat down.
Consider the ass whooping Justin gave him he needs a longer break

I highly doubt conor takes the Poirier fight. he has no reason to fight at 155 since he will always live in khabib's shadow and already has plenty of money. that's why conor is pushing for the fight to be at 170.

Conor still has the option of fighting masvidal or finishing the trilogy with nate.

I think we'll see Poirier vs Tony for the belt... hopefully

Back