Tony Ferguson is a healthy 190 right now.

Defeat Unknown

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Fuck anybody who is a fit 190 and fights at 155. So tired of this shit. Fight people your own fucking size.

The way I see it, if he can make weight, he can fight in whatever weight class he wants to.

edit: @Tony Ferguson liked my post. LMAO.

Last edited:
I remember when everyone was like, Conor cut the most weigh in the sport.

Even though he had to eat to make WW.

So funny.

There is a lot of fighters who cut more than 40 pounds or so. Hendricks is a LHW or even more than that off camp and he makes WW, and I'm not even sure that if he is the one who cut the most or not. But probably not.

Last edited:
Fuck anybody who is a fit 190 and fights at 155. So tired of this shit. Fight people your own fucking size.
He is fighting people his own size because everyone in his division is doing it too

What do you mean by "you're so tired of this shit"? You know people have been doing it for the whole history of the sport since weight classes were introduced right?

Poll: will he get kidney stones, or go into cardiac arrest?

Yeah... pretty bogus.
But he's a wrestler. That's what
they do...

he's scared of fighting people his own size at WW

amirite?

they are so scared of being beat up they train ever day to survive...you are surprised they are also cowards???

You get knocked out in real life by someone around 190?

Sounds like it with that baggage

If you can endure a brutal weight cut in order to gain an advantage, then the advantage is earned as far as I am concerned.

giphy.gif

He is fighting people his own size because everyone in his division is doing it too

What do you mean by "you're so tired of this shit"? You know people have been doing it for the whole history of the sport since weight classes were introduced right?
I recall a time when GSP and Alves were considered big WWs cutting from 190. Now we have lightweights cutting from 190 and that's the new norm?

Since when is this normal?

I'd also like to add that with so many Embedded's coming out covering more and more fighters, I don't understand how you could make an argument that these guys are peak condition when they literally starve themselves the week of the fight. Cruz was talking about not eating and the few things he could eat was some nuts, while Faber was living off crackers and water the week of the fight. How does an athlete perform at their best when they are starving themselves?

So funny.

There is a lot of fighters who cut more than 40 pounds or so. Hendricks is a LHW or even more than that off camp and he makes WW, and I'm not even sure that if he is the one who cut the most or not. But probably not.
Conor had to eat to make 156?

Ducking MW fighters that are ducking HW's

It just amazes me a guy like Tony can be as cocky as he is while blatantly conceding guys his own size would whoop his ass via cutting mass amounts of weight. Hes just admitting he cant hang with welterweights so he has to pick on smaller men.

So funny.

There is a lot of fighters who cut more than 40 pounds or so. Hendricks is a LHW or even more than that off camp and he makes WW, and I'm not even sure that if he is the one who cut the most or not. But I think not, there are others.

With some of these guys there are like 3 weights, off camp/walkaround, on camp and weigh in, those 190 sounds ridiculous for a guy who fights at 190, he doesnt cut from that, not a chance in hell, and that applies for most of them, some like Hendricks tend to really let themselves go off camp.

On the Conor reference, well, then explain why a guy who would be usually below 170 (according to you) and didnt cut nothing looks like DEATH at 145 weigh ins, please explain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back