Tony Ferguson hints at fighting Conor Mcgregor. What happened with holloway?

Tony is like Nate 2.0. Really tough fight for Conor but I want to see my boy get paid. He deserves a red panty night too.

lmao terrible fight for Conor. Cowboy was the fight to make.

Tony vs Max / Conor or Nate please ASAP, cause Khabib might comeback in november or later.

He has zero incentive to fight Holloway, a guy from another division. I'd turn that down too.

If Khabib is really sitting out a year, Tony vs. Conor for an interim is the fight to make. If Conor won't take that, Tony vs. Poirier.
Why is an interim title fight "the fight to make" they there is a perfectly healthy champ who is able to fight in April or July?

Tony destroys him fml.

Not a wise choice for Conor if this goes down.

I thought Tony refused Holloway...

And isnt Conor fighting Cerrone?

Well, that's the fight if Khabib really waits til' November. I'm ok with it.

If Tony takes the bait and gets KO'd by McGregor, I will laugh harder than when Diaz choked McGregor out.

Thought that was max holloway.

Lol Conor will never sign that contract, history has shown he’s scared shitless of Ferg.

Even if Ferguson loses vs Conor, it would make me feel better about the world that he got his big payday after more than earning it several times over.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he would prefer a Conor fight to a title shot.

If Tony takes the bait and gets KO'd by McGregor, I will laugh harder than when Diaz choked McGregor out.
Pretty sure he will also be laughing while he cashes the red panty check.

Pretty sure he will also be laughing while he cashes the red panty check.
He can do whatever at that point, I'll still be laughing.

I guess if Khabib is really going to sit out for a year, this is the fight to make. I'd rather see Tony vs Khabib, but can't really complain about this if it happens. Nobody can say Conor took an easy path to his rematch if he wins.
Nah. Not the fight to make.

Conor shouldn’t be touching any interim / belt opportunities.

Dustin / Al / shit even barboza are more entitled.

Conor should be fighting 8/9/10 seeds.

Let the guys who have been winning get their shot.

Why is an interim title fight "the fight to make" they there is a perfectly healthy champ who is able to fight in April or July?

Or they could strip him if they want. From all accounts he isn't going to do the anti-bullying PSA that would get his suspension reduced.

He’s obviously still trying to get the fight as well as he should till they officially announce the Cowboy fight

He has zero incentive to fight Holloway, a guy from another division. I'd turn that down too.

If Khabib is really sitting out a year, Tony vs. Conor for an interim is the fight to make. If Conor won't take that, Tony vs. Poirier.
Tony vs Conor is not the fight to make, and this is coming from a Conor fan. He just lost to Khabib, how the hell does he deserve and interim shot? Poirier deserves it a hell of a lot more. Conor needs a tune up fight and an actual win before deserving an interim shot.

It should be Tony/Poirier and Conor/Al. Put them on the same card so you have your next contender lined up when Khabib refuses to return.

Then the JBG can bless us with Cerrone/Gaethje

Tony vs Conor is not the fight to make, and this is coming from a Conor fan. He just lost to Khabib, how the hell does he deserve and interim shot? Poirier deserves it a hell of a lot more. Conor needs a tune up fight and an actual win before deserving an interim shot.

It should be Tony/Poirier and Conor/Al. Put them on the same card so you have your next contender lined up when Khabib refuses to return.

Then the JBG can bless us with Cerrone/Gaethje

This is an idiotic idea. Conor is going to main event the next card he's on and it will likely pull a million plus buys. What on Earth has Al done to earn that kind of money fight?

Ferguson has earned his title shot multiple times over. Since he can't get Khabib, a money fight with Conor is the next best thing.

Back