Tony Ferguson hints at fighting Conor Mcgregor. What happened with holloway?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

That was posted right next, about less than an hour later, than this:

Now i dont know what this is exactly. I thought the rumors were that he would be fighting holloway. but why post these then?

If he really was fighting holloway, that would make no sense. Why would you post something about you and another guy when you already have a fight lined up with someone else?

So... im not sure if it means he is fighting conor, but i sure think this shows he aint fighting holloway.

Last edited:
He was probably playing EA UFC 3.

fuck instagram and fuck twitter too......

Hell yeah!!! Tony has earned the money fight

And.you know it won't be boring, Intern champ?

He has zero incentive to fight Holloway, a guy from another division. I'd turn that down too.

If Khabib is really sitting out a year, Tony vs. Conor for an interim is the fight to make. If Conor won't take that, Tony vs. Poirier.

Everybody wants that " Red Panty" fight....

The sad thing is that Connor is looking really beatable....Cerrone, Holloway, Ferguson...These fighters could present serious danger for Notorius.....I will go so far to say that he will be the underdog on all these possible fights....

I guess if Khabib is really going to sit out for a year, this is the fight to make. I'd rather see Tony vs Khabib, but can't really complain about this if it happens. Nobody can say Conor took an easy path to his rematch if he wins.

I really miss the days when fighters didn't BS about fights that will never happen

Either is fine. But please don't give us that Poirier bullshit.

He wants the fight and Conor wants nothing to do with him.

The same way Conor wanted nothing to do with Khabib until Khabib had a friendly conversation with his little buddy.

More like he is fishing and trying his best.

Good luck tho. Really don't like that Cowboy lay up.

Tony will be headlining an ESPN+ card soon. You heard it here first

Tony deserves a title shot and nothing less. If Khabib ain't fighting, fighting Conor over Max makes sense in terms of money/exposure and it'll pretty much (hopefully) garuntee he's next

I love Tony and Conor. Tony gets dropped a lot. Conor will connect. Who knows if it will be enough to put Tony out

He has zero incentive to fight Holloway, a guy from another division. I'd turn that down too.

If Khabib is really sitting out a year, Tony vs. Conor for an interim is the fight to make. If Conor won't take that, Tony vs. Poirier.
In the term of the sport and deserving, conor would have to be the least deserving guy to receive a title shot right now, I just don't see how they try to justify it. But in the business side of things I completely get it as well, especially for tony wanting the fight

I'd rather Tony vs Max. I'm tired of everyone pretending that Conor is still relevant. Conor should fight Al or cowboy.

FFS quit hinting at these fights and sign em. Fucking roll coaster ride. 155 could be bringing ufc to new heights instead they are involved in some weird posture contest soap opera

Back