Tony Ferguson has beaten everyone he's faced in the last 6 or so years

Those are all your BULLSHIT opinions.....not facts.

Want a fact: He LOST to Michael Johnson who Khabib defeated.
Thats not a bullshit opinion.

Uh on, emotional Khabib fan spotted. You're comparing the 2012 Tony Ferguson to the 2018 undisputed light weight champion Tony Ferguson.

You know what is a fact? Tony Ferguson had a tougher challenger in his title bout than Khabib and he FINISHED him. #7 ranked lightweight who is now #5. Where is Al again?

Tony is the real lightweight champ, Khabib was gifted the belt.

Khabib lost to Tibau but was gifted a decision even though Tony murdered Tibau. So?

Thats some really stupid shit and proves you are an idiot. What does the official record show?

Did Hillary really beat Trump as well?

Fuck off!

And despite him taking an L everyday to his hairline, he still has the resume against TOP opposition and record to prove that he's the best in the weight class.

So why the HELL can't he get a good team around him. You'd think he's training at AKA the way gets injured. And no way I'm believing he's getting his shit pushed in by cables at press conferences either, that was a pre-existing injury.

Should the UFC step in and mediate shitty fighter camps so we can get a fight between people we want and stop doing replacements and cancelations? "
Yes, a receding hairline is normally a sign of receding athletic competence. Tony is the rare exception.

You know what is a fact? Tony Ferguson had a tougher challenger in his title bout than Khabib and he FINISHED him.

Another fucking opinion from another Sherdog idiot...........

Who has the belt you asshat?

Nate Diaz....top of the division?

That’s why I said “or even” Nate Diaz. Not only has he not fought some of the top guys, he’s even missed some mid level but game contenders like Diaz.

I want to see El C get in there and do his thing as much as you do, I’m just not gonna get on the wagon until he gets some more ranked wins.

Tony did beat Kevin Lee, but he didn't make it look easy. It looked more like Lee gassed because of the staph infection. I'd like to see how he does against the Lee that Barboza fought. It's a shame that I don't think Tony's knee will ever be the same though. At least he was Interim champ for a little while.

Only men with shitty hairlines bash on other men who have shitty hairlines.

TS confirmed to be a beta manlet with a receding hairline.

Beta cuck manlet cuck manlet beta beta cuck manlet beta cuck cuck...holy shit dudes these days all use the same three put downs. Sheep follow sheep. A real alpha would be more creative and original in his shit talking.

Except that damn cable

9NOe9rj.jpg

He beat Kevin Lee who in my opinion is the current greatest threat to Khabib. He finished Barboza which Khabib couldn't do.

And I guarantee if you face him against Alvarez, Poirier, or any of these "top lightweights", they'll be finished in a pool of blood as well.

This whole post is just steaming with the massive stench of gay love for Ferg. Put down that cup of Tony jizz and refresh your mind with some H2O!

And Tony Ferg LOST to Michael Johnson.......and thats NOT an opinion on whether Kevin Lee can beat Khabib or is a "better version of Khabib".

Yeah lost to Michael Johnson while fighting with a broken arm....over half a freakin decade ago. How is that relevant anymore? Funny that’s how far you have to go back because he has the longest win streak in the history of the division right now.

Honestly what irks me about Tony it's his stupid workouts which it's probably the reason why he got hurt by a dumb cable, however he does have competent coaches at least in bjj, but if he would have trained with a more legit coach he would have been a more dangerous fighter than he is. he's still prone to get punched, but his reach helps him despite having defensive issues.

"Another opinion"....where is the opinion in Tony finishing his opponent to win the world title and khabib not being able to finish the #10 LW who has around 5 fights in the last 5 years?

Tony is the real LW champ
?? He still hasn’t fought Khabib, McG, Alvarez, DP, or even Nate Diaz. After UFC 229 McG will have fought four of those guys.

Nate Diaz ? Top of the division ? This is like saying Curtis Blaydes is not the #1 contender because he hasmt fought struve or tybura or any journeyman like that

And Tony Ferg LOST to Michael Johnson.......and thats NOT an opinion on whether Kevin Lee can beat Khabib or is a "better version of Khabib".
Dude we all know that you are khabib or ali .

Beta cuck manlet cuck manlet beta beta cuck manlet beta cuck cuck...holy shit dudes these days all use the same three put downs. Sheep follow sheep. A real alpha would be more creative and original in his shit talking.
And all the insults are stolen from the misc lol

Who gives a shit about belts?

The UFC can take your belt and give it to someone else whenever they fucking feel like it, so what does it really even mean?

Fuck a belt, the only thing that matters is wins/losses and how you perform during those wins.

He beat Kevin Lee who in my opinion is the current greatest threat to Khabib. He finished Barboza which Khabib couldn't do.

And I guarantee if you face him against Alvarez, Poirier, or any of these "top lightweights", they'll be finished in a pool of blood as well.
That is an opinion and a bit biased.. if wanting fact with no biased opinion, Ferguson lost to Johnson, Lee lost to Iaquinta, Khabib beat both Johnson and Iaquinta.

Khabib lost to Tibau but was gifted a decision even though Tony murdered Tibau. So?
Saying he "lost" and was "gifted a decision" is an opinion though, while fact is he won the fight. Just like Khabib finished Johnson, yet Ferguson lost to Johnson is a fact and not an opinion. If being biased with opinion, one could say Castillo beat Ferguson, but Ferguson was gifted a decision.

"Another opinion"....where is the opinion in Tony finishing his opponent to win the world title and khabib not being able to finish the #10 LW who has around 5 fights in the last 5 years?
Khabib has 8 fights in the last 5yrs, Iaquinta has 10 fights in the last 5yrs, Ferguson has the same amount of fights as Iaquinta does, in the last 5yrs. Ferguson won the Interim title, not the World title. Al has only been finished 3 times in his career, Khabib has never been finished in his entire career. If Tony is a "finisher" in your opinion and Khabib isn't, Tony only has 2 more finishes then Khabib does, in 26 fights. All facts, not opinions..

Back