Tony Ferguson has a "big fight" already lined up.

And NEW UFC Lightweight champion

el-cucuy.jpg

Khabib won't get a title shot. He fights once every couple years and is constantly injured.

Ferguson is the most deserving of a shot right now. It's tight but Khabib's inactivity hurt his chances.

Alvarez/Ferguson is a great fight.

no one can complain about hendo now that this no-name is getting a title shot
Not sure if serious. Tony is on an 8 fight streak. I'm far from his biggest fan but I gotta give the devil his due. I won't mind if he gets the shot, Khabib gets it, or they just fight each other at this point.

Would rather see Fergouson - Barboza again the first one was tainted IMO. Would be a hell of a fight and MUCH more exciting than Khabib wrestle fucking him for 5 rounds.

Has to be Eddie. Tony wouldn't be this excited with a scheduled fight against Khabib for the 20th time, no way it's Edson, RDA is medically suspended.

Nate is fighting Conor. Cowboy is fighting Story. Dustin is fighting Michael.

Highly doubt it's Chiesa again, he wouldn't be pumped and Chiesa isnt a big fight.

he may deserve a shot, but there is almost no chance they booked it before seeing the outcome of conor/nate 2. prob Khabib or maybe RDA?

unfortunately reality is:

Conor vs Eddie is a huge PPV if conor wins.
eddie vs tony is a fox card.

they'll wait for 202 before booking anyone against Eddie.

he may deserve a shot, but there is almost no chance they booked it before seeing the outcome of conor/nate 2. prob Khabib or maybe RDA?

conor needs to defend his featherweight title, and a fight with aldo will sell a lot of ppvs

I want to see Ferg get the title shot just to see Khabib and his fans lose there shit. I really don't care for Khabib but the hype put on this guy is crazy, I want to see him fight some contender's after being out 2 years

I want to see Ferg get the title shot just to see Khabib and his fans lose there shit. I really don't care for Khabib but the hype put on this guy is crazy, I want to see him fight some contender's after being out 2 years

Tony deserves some credit for that not happening.

I think theyre set on giving the title shot to conor/nate winner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back