Tony Ferguson gives us a "rare glimpse" of his GNP routine

He wishes he can do that of his back legs tied up....He doesn't understand he will be Kim K and Khabib will be RayJ......

Why does he captilize every word?

<36>

Tony the type of guy to use the bag to pratice his trips

I would not want to take even one of those hellbows on the forearm, let alone the snozzle. Brutal.

I had half an adderall and a can of watermelon rockstar for breakfast.

T-Ferg a Mortal Kombat fan dressed as Stryker. I see you El Cucuy
4086873-4413924551-Stryk.jpg

Why does he captilize every word?

<36>

Tony the type of guy to use the bag to pratice his trips

If you type it all in caps it will auto correct it to that

I dig Tony, but I'm not sure what benefits slamming your elbow into dense foam cylinder confers upon your martial arts skills or cardio

Why don't you try it out, then report back on if it offers more benefit than spanking it in your parents basement.

Nah he is a douchebag haha, he's a great fighter but his personality and training methods at times are the pits haha.
He can be strange at times sure but it's just who he is. His training is unconventional but very effective and even if you think he comes off as a douche it is nowhere near close to the levels of other fighters in that weight class.

I've never seen an athlete train so stupid yet be so successful. It absolutely blows me away.

Tony/Khabib should be signed and coming up in the near future.

Lmao Tony is always good for a laugh. I’m pretty sure half of what he does is to troll us, like standing the bag up and tripping it. He’s nuts, I love it

Say what you will about tony but the man is a true martial artist. Creating his own style and having the guts to stand up and show out IMO makes him pretty badass regardless of the fact that he’s too 1a in his weight class.

Back